• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sexual Fantasy Experience

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
The downfall to working in this industry is how easy it is to cross things off your sexual bucket list.

I, like you, am also needing to come up with new fantasty. I very much like the idea of attending a swingers party, maybe I'll give that a go next ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Actually I assumed you'd be wearing the bridle. :D

Anyway, let's move on, no sense flogging a dead horse... Oh wait, I see what you mean now.

Dallas

Legend Member
Mine is to have sex regularly as in daily for a couple of hours rather than once every few weeks. It might sound boring but it's a fantasy because in reality short of being very lucky or rich it's impossible to actually make happen which is why it's a fantasy. The closest I've ever got was sex morning and night for 9 days in a row.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
not at all XNLC
forced fantasy is very common
2 reasons ive heard come up a few times from different ladys is
1) victims of rape feel empowered by being in charge of thier own rape this time
2) girls are brought up being told to be a good girl. dont be a slut. keep your legs together ... being forced takes all the guilt away as they have " no choice"

XLNC

Legend Member
Thank you, those theories are interesting (and somewhat sad, especially #1).

I may, of course, also have been ever so slightly ironic in my comment. Sarcastic even. :shy:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I have been fortunate to explore almost every possible fantasy my kinky mind has thought up!

Some fantasies are very unrealistic though. As I love getting off to them on my own but doing them is something I have no interest in lol.

XLNC

Legend Member
Ooh, unrealistic fantasies. Do tell, Ginger! :woot:

(I'm imagining gargantuan monsters with impossibly shaped and humongous phalluses impaling our favourite redhead... while preaching about the ultimate victory of feminism over feeble men. I think Phoebe just gatecrashed our fantasy.)

Happy2

Legend Member
So if i picture You, Your XLNC and Fee Bee becoming fast friends
Is that a fantasy or a pipe dream ?

bushseeker

Foundation Member
My fantasy is to be in a gangbang. I don't know if I actually want it to happen in real life.
why not? ive been to a few and they are alot of fun both for the guys and for the lady
most important is to allow time at the start for everyone to chat and mingle.
this does 2 things. the guys get comfortable being naked together and they meet the lady and better understand its her fantasy not thier satisfaction first and foremost.
gangbangs do lack intamacy so its important for them to realize its about her
lastly there has to be someone there non particapant soley for the lady
she has 5 guys on her hands so someone needs to be there getting her water. makung sure condoms etc clean spills off her checking if she needs a break .

bushseeker

Foundation Member
for sure XLNC watching a lady recieving a pearl necklace or suchlike is fkn hot but needa to be cleaned up and the show continued.
sometimes you see the incredible. I saw one dude pretty much totally paint the lady ... didnt think he was going to stop!!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So if i picture You, Your XLNC and Fee Bee becoming fast friends
Is that a fantasy or a pipe dream ?

Hmmm Thats like seeing Collingwood win a flag, F-ing tragic ......

Ooh, unrealistic fantasies. Do tell, Ginger! :woot:

(I'm imagining gargantuan monsters with impossibly shaped and humongous phalluses impaling our favourite redhead... while preaching about the ultimate victory of feminism over feeble men. I think Phoebe just gatecrashed our fantasy.)

Its cool I am in a good mood XLNC but Happy2 needed to hear that analogy!!

ProfD

Gold Member
Mine is to have sex regularly as in daily for a couple of hours rather than once every few weeks. It might sound boring but it's a fantasy because in reality short of being very lucky or rich it's impossible to actually make happen which is why it's a fantasy. The closest I've ever got was sex morning and night for 9 days in a row.

Legend ! Oh to have that much stamina again...