• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sexual Fantasies

free_eagle

Silver Member
After many discussions with my wife about our sex life, I asked her if she had any Sexual Fantasies. She said that she hadn't. Quite often I tell her mine and am quite open about them
Now is it normal not to have any fantasies in a relationship or is it me?

snorkell

Silver Member
I was cuddling with my goat in the barn and after reading thios I asked him what he thought the answer was bleeeeeaat

A

adventurous annie

LOL - My partner has often asked me about my sexual fanatsies and i always have difficulty verbalising these when put on the spot!!!! I decided that the best course of action was to create what we call a 'sex journal'. We share this treasure and record our sexual fantasies, memories and hopes for the future in it. A priceless D.I.Y sexual aid!!!!

F

Fetishungryguy

A friend and casual sex partner loves wearing nappies as part of our foreplay of course she loves to wet herself and insists I change her should anyone wish to try this then drop me a line as it is quite a strong sexual foreplay tool and cam be very satisfying.

L

lickitgemini

well its ok not to have fanatasies but i would have thought that we all do !