• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex While Sleeping

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
This Morning on Channel 7's Morning Show, Dr Sally Cockburn advised that 1 in 8 have had "Sex Somnia" - meaning that they have sex in their Sleep....

What are your thoughts on this ??? Any personal Experiences ?

P

Pleasure Me

Yes.

Rolled over to hubby in the middle of the night and he responded with enthusiasm.

The next morning I commented to him that I'd really enjoyed last night and he had no recollection of it AT ALL! I was surprised as he was definitely actively participating.

B

bella

i love being in a deep sleep and been woken up get your clit rubbed mmmmm

A

adventurous annie

this has always been a fantasy of mine - that i wake up with my lover inside me, gasping as i cum and he shoots his load.... yummy.

gibbs

Bronze Member
Had a girlfriend a while ago who loved tongue so I went down on her while she was sleeping, caused her to wet the bed the first time so I got a mattress protector fitted and all was good. Difficult not to wake her up - had to be gentle but god it made her wet! Just what I like.
By the way, any ladies who like a good tongue lashing, feel free to pm me. I'm in Perth, non-feral big single white 40yo -non-drug non-alcohol.

B

brad_kl

Not really the same thing, but we've had a few half-awake-in-the-middle-of-the-night type sex. enjoyable, unexpected and kinda nice in a different sort of way.

J

justdidit

woken up with a hand job a couple of times, and half awake sex, there was also many times ive woken her up with a rubnlick, always received nicely :D

M

Mary Anne PA

Yes.

Rolled over to hubby in the middle of the night and he responded with enthusiasm.

The next morning I commented to him that I'd really enjoyed last night and he had no recollection of it AT ALL! I was surprised as he was definitely actively participating.

Same here.

With my husband though, not yours :)

S

sticks20

that happens to my partner so much that she doesnt feel like having sex much cause she gets enough in her sleep :(

J

Janet

Hi there,
I personally do not know what this would mean at all. Having sex requires being awake. One has to take motoric and conscious actions with the intend to reach an orgasm, the finality of all sex. The only thing most of us know about is 'passing out' after using drugs or alcohol whereby ONE partner might still use his partners body for sexual pleasure, while she is asleep, passed out. I am pretty sure that many people, if not most, experience a least once in their life time sleeping with someone after alcohol intoxication and not recalling anything next morning. If partners trust each other they usually have no problem finding out that their partner had slept with them while they were 'passed out'. If someone is of hysteric nature or has severe conflicts within the relation ship anyway or has no trust in her partner then, yes, it might become an issue. But, NO, having sex while being asleep WITHOUT influence of drugs simply does not exist, I believe. Journalists or media people are not always right, neither every doctor. Perhaps this was a miss understanding?

aarsam

Silver Member
Have been woken from sleep a couple of times and my misses has woken when touched but usually to tell me to f.#! off. So i dought if it cn happen.

T

Tessa

i love being in a deep sleep and been woken up get your clit rubbed mmmmm

Fully agree...its the best hehe :p have even woken to having my feet being rubbed and "he" had know idea the following morning......

F

frankqld

i dont know anything about sex somnia,but i used to date a chick who liked me to f**k her awake in the morning as she said it was a fantasy she liked me to perform...i had no problems with this,lol.

C

carly16

having sex while sleeping. um......... waking up half drunk in a taxi with ur dress pulled up and the taxi driver wearing ur knickers as a hat count?