Sex Under The Influence of a Substance!

T

tmastery

Have you ever experienced sex under the influence of a substance? If so how did it effect your sexual response and was the experience positive or negative? Feel free to share your own experience so that others may learn something from this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tannerone

Gold Member
I assume that you mean "illegal drugs" as subsatances.

Firstly, I, nor anyone else, should never even dream of taking "substances".

Secondly, if you have taken them, I hope that no-one will even consider having sex with you whilst you are under the influence, regardless of how much you pay.

T1

A

Alecia the Foxx

This is a constructive comment and not meant as a put down or anything.

It might be better if you posted this question on one of the Amsterdam sex forums. Drugs are legal there, maybe not all drugs, but they may as well be, it is a pretty liberal place.
So people may be less inhibited about answering that question, if you get my meaning.O0

svengali

Foundation Member
I suspect that this would be like an episode the Beatles' experienced during their drug-taking phase:

One of them, during an interview confessed that they had once jammed under the influence of something - possibly LSD which was fashionable then. He described the experience as "surreal" and said somethng like "It was unbelievable, we were one with the whole world and the music of the universe poured from our voices and instruments."

The kicker was that when they played the tapes (it was the sixties, remember?) back sober all they heard was mindless howling and jangling atonal noise.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes svengali I think all the people who think they are cool after a session on legal or illegal substances should be recorded . And made to sit down when clear headed and made to watch their coolness as others see them.

C

colzilla

I've never had sex under the influence of anything. But I do very occassionally have a joint at home and my sex drive does increase.

C

colzilla

I don't drink or smoke. Just the very occassional spliff when I'm a bit stressed out. These day it's a case of who doesn't do drugs than who does. I only see working girls sober. Some of the working girls I have seen have been drunk or high though.

Last edited by a moderator:

oz-surfer

Gold Member
I enjoy sex after a couple of beers and a spliff.

In moderation and provided you don't get totally off your face, I see nothing wrong.

Relaxes me and lowers some inhibitions. I seem to last a lot longer after a smoke of pot too, so an added bonus.

Svengali, I really enjoy your posts, but I think you're a little naive to think that some of the best music in the world was not produced, created and performed under the influence of drugs. Whilst the Beatles may have said what you quoted once, they have also openly admitted (numerous times) the significant role drugs played in creating their music (specifically LSD and pot).

The same can be said (and openly admitted by): The Beach Boys, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Lada Gaga, Frank Zappa, Bob Marley :), The Rolling Stones, INXS etc etc etc... Lot of dead musicians in that small list - hey I didn't say it was good for you !!

F

Farm Boy

Have you ever experienced sex under the influence of a substance? If so how did it effect your sexual response and was the experience positive or negative? Feel free to share your own experience so that others may learn something from this.

Beer negative soft cock had to chunder.

svengali

Foundation Member
Yes svengali I think all the people who think they are cool after a session on legal or illegal substances should be recorded . And made to sit down when clear headed and made to watch their coolness as others see them.

Great idea!! Probably file it under "cruel and unusual punishment"