• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex Toys.

L

Liquidfun

Ok here's a little story....

My neighbour came over unexpected, and so I dashed upstairs to throw my toys in the box, threw some clothes over that so no one would see my toy stash....

I was in my spare bedroom hanging out online with my neighbour, and we wondered why her Rotty dog was very quiet. He came in a while later with some brown chunks of stuff on the floor. My neighbour asked "whats with the dark brown candle wax...a moment later I had clicked...it was one of my toys... my favourite dildo was now in pieces and hanging out of his mouth when he walked in and looked up at us both.

We laughed very hard, and I dashed to the bedroom, only to find an upside down box, toys scattered everywhere, broken wires and batteries. ARGH!

So its back to the start with the toy collection and an empty box.

Im after something similar to a pearl rabbit....but not that particular brand...I broke two of these in less than 2 months!
Any suggestions on something which does the same but wont break?

I have thought about glass dildos but I dont know alot about these, and how safe they really are.

Any suggestions on where online I can find unbreakable toys as well as unbreakable clit stimulators? The wires on my last 2 keep breaking and wearing out...

Damn I think I need a man!!

B

bob88

get your neighbour in on it ;) then he/she can also contribute to the collection.

T

TemptMe

I recently purchased an "I" vibe rabbit - with many recommendations from different people. The shaft cracked and broke within 1/2 dozen uses. Damn! at least my man takes more punishment than that....

V

viking32

come on guys,,,its time to sell our self....lol...looks like our competition is having a hard time,,,,getting eaten by dogs,,and simply cant take the sexual abbuse off a woman,,,
lol...sex toys are great a very good aid ,no doubt..
but the problem with every thing is if you use it too much its hard to just have a great time with a man,,,as you gett to know how much ..vibiration you like ....i went out with a girl who became a bit frustrating to be with ,,as she grapped it all the time,,,and she just went cant have a orgasme just with a man,,,i said i will like to prove it,,and after a long hard night off oral yes she was abel...but it was more a mind thing with her,,,
and time,,,i guy who wanks a lot can have problems with his gf giving him a head job,,,so its on both side off the fence...
hope you how found a new friend ....smile