Sex on the beach?

L

lanmjan

Anyone here who has had sex on the beach, I always wanted to try outdoor sex but haven't had the chance yet.

How was it? Where was it? Good experience?

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

i've had sex on the beach and yes it is good! very sandy though, obviously, so try and take a large towel or blanket to do it on.
It's a very nice experience the calm ocean waves crashing near by, the chance that you may get caught and of course the sex part, lol. Def do it in the warmer months tho!
I've done it at Sorrento Beach and two different beaches up in Lanclin, WA.

xxSarahxx

L

lanmjan

i've had sex on the beach and yes it is good! very sandy though, obviously, so try and take a large towel or blanket to do it on.
It's a very nice experience the calm ocean waves crashing near by, the chance that you may get caught and of course the sex part, lol. Def do it in the warmer months tho!
I've done it at Sorrento Beach and two different beaches up in Lanclin, WA.

xxSarahxx

Sounds great. Would you do it again?

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi Lanmjan,

Well I'm gonna come in a complete opposite end of the scale to lovely Sarah! I've tried it once and would never go there again!!!

It doesn't matter how big ur towel or blanket is, you still end up with sand in all ur nooks and crannies! It's like fucking sandpaper! Owww!

In my opinion, if ur gonna go the outdoors thing, then find a nice lush park in a secluded location (depending on what ur into, of course) with nice soft grass and no bindies! It's a much nicer experience with no sand and you still have a nice environment to enjoy, breeze through the tree's, crickets singing etc.

But, as far as i'm concerned you really need to try them both yourself and get back to Sarah and I and tell us what you enjoyed the most?!?

Good luck...and enjoy!

Lisa ;-) xxx

kim of kal

Foundation Member
Sex on the beach is ok but the sand does gets into everything :) like Lisa said even with a blanket lol :(

L

lanmjan

Would be even great fun to do in the backyard if neighbors can't see into the backyard or somewhere else outside with privacy.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

Sounds great. Would you do it again?

Probably and yes as others have mentioned sand goes everywhere, but having a shower together afterwards to get the sand off is fun too!!

xxSarahxx