Sex isn’t everything ( Yes or Not )

Clare

Gold Member
Yes, sex can definitely be very pleasurable and everyone deserves to have a healthy sex life. But in case you or your partner aren’t in the mood, in case there is an occasional failure on the sex front, or you decide that sex just isn’t for you - remember that being sexually active is only a part of your life and not all of it.

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
Yes, sex can definitely be very pleasurable and everyone deserves to have a healthy sex life. But in case you or your partner aren’t in the mood, in case there is an occasional failure on the sex front, or you decide that sex just isn’t for you - remember that being sexually active is only a part of your life and not all of it.
I agree with you!

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Are you sure?
No SEX, What would I do?
Men where made so we could have sex with women,
That's exactly why I have a cock and like to share it with some chosen girl with a pretty little coin slot

🐸 The Frenchman🐸