• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex Furniture

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Hey

Are there any dirty old sex enthusiasts making the new design sex furniture as yet? I hope so! Bugger paying $1000... They look great, has anyone had a play? I was thinking about going in to Clark rubber to have foam cut and laughing to myself about the weird requests they'd get hehe :laughing4

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
W.T.F has telephone sex got to do with sex furniture?
Hey H.S.BBW you can shape some interesting things out of polyurethane foam, Stick it into a drill and off you go_O0

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Hi HotSexyBBW, can you be a little more specific as to exactly what you are referring to as ' new design sex furniture'... ?

I have made a fair few items over the years, such as restraint devices, fucking benches, fucking chairs etc... but not sure exactly what you are referring to?

C

Curvy-Dolls

Well, if you look :tearyeyed for some fine Lingerie and Dress-Up Costumes
have a look at this site....., and Enter....:
Link is broken,so has been taken down

cheers :eek:ccasion14
:cya:

SHE! boutique

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yase114

Are there any dirty old sex enthusiasts making the new design sex furniture as yet? I hope so! Bugger paying $1000... They look great, has anyone had a play?

N

naughtyandnice

I got the big bag from liberator. Looks just like a love sac. Great for multipurpose and when people come over just looks like regular furniture. Its great for everything from watching movies to gettin' naughty. you can form the foam to make it whatever you want.

mick7

Foundation Member
HI sir stefan , have you got a few photos of some of your creations
It appears your quite handy with your tool--------s

H

highmyst3r

i'm thinking about buying one of those sex seat things, would make for an interesting evening i'm sure..... my partner isnt quite flexible enough to try reverse cowgirl,,,,,, oh how i'd love to see that