Sex during period is it good or bad

Ammy Jones

Gold Member
There is no scientific evidence that having sex while on your period is harmful to your health, despite some practical concerns. There is nothing wrong with having sex during that time of the month; it is quite natural.
Couple sleeping together

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I have earned my RED WINGS. Many times. Just use a good towel on the bed. Many girls like to have sex on their period. Helps with period pains and all so helps with the duration of the period. IE Shortens the time off the period. Many years ago in good old Kalgoorlie I had the pleasure of a wonderful woman who used me quite often for this reason. And I can tell you that I felt very privileged to see her.
Never fear menstruate blood as it is dead blood. If you are worried about the mess . Doggie in the shower is good.

I am still available if any of you good girls need a service during your cycle. 😁😁🌋

random1

Gold Member
One of my old regulars would never fuck when having her period, she use to say it didn't feel nice. One of my old mates use to have this saying," A good warrior is never afraid of getting blood on his sord" Have done it a couple of times over the years, to honest it's been that long i can't remember if it was better than normal or not.

Wooper

Legend Member
Personally prefer not to do it as I’m an overly clean person and I have a weird thing about fluids but have had a couple times I’ve said fuck it I’m doing it but was with girls that I wanted the achievement from haha

Polly Lee

Polly 💖💖💖
Legend Member
Having sex while on your period can be beneficial and even healthy. Additionally, there is anecdotal evidence that the hormones released during orgasm can help to lessen menstrual cramps. Some women experience increased arousal during their period and discover that period sex strengthens their relationship with their partner.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Having sex while on your period can be beneficial and even healthy. Additionally, there is anecdotal evidence that the hormones released during orgasm can help to lessen menstrual cramps. Some women experience increased arousal during their period and discover that period sex strengthens their relationship with their partner.
I agree whole hearty with this. Nothing wrong with period sex. I have had some very enjoyable sex with wonderful women who have given me the privilege of helping them during their period. It seems to be more intense and lustful sex .

Sam Subham

Graphics Designer | LT Digital Team
Silver Member
Period sex is safe and can have benefits like reducing menstrual cramps and headaches and might even shorten your flow. However, you still need to practice safe sex. You can still get pregnant if you have sex on your period, and the risk of giving, or getting, a sexually transmitted infection, is higher.