• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex during a heat wave

Channelle

Legend Member
When I was young the WL,s were tough especially the Hay Street Kalgoorlie ones , the little tin brothels were hotter than my shearing shed.
.... meaning when you were having sex in the shearing shed, or the shed is just hot in general?

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Well Channelle anyone who has worked in a sheering shed in summer will tell you its a Sauna bath on the hot cycle, only difference is your not sitting down slacking off but working like a navie .

Now getting back to the corrugated iron Kalgoorlie brothel,s of which there were 7 back when I was much younger .
I can remember one time in the early 70s it must have been January as we had finished harvest, which did last longer then as we had a PTO harvester (slow going bit of crap )

Anyway as I wandered down Hay street Kalgoorlie all the girls would make a effort to get your Attention , one slim blond finally got me to come in and hand over my $10.

What happen then was a bit of a lesson , without going into too many of the grotty details the only "wet stuff that I could produce was sweat and remember it was all bareback then and I was young should have been a 60 second gusher , The poor girl was of the same opinion and after a lot of body fluids had been spilt (unfortunately only about three pints of sweat ) she asked me to quit , I was only too glad to oblige

rickytang91

Ricky who?
Bronze Member
Air-conditioning all day every day.
If you don’t have air conditioning in your joint, it’s time to get a loan.

Jason13

Bronze Member
Humity and sex is a no go for me, got to have that aircon cranking on those heat wave days