Sex book recommendations

Anita

Gold Member
Id love to hear of more good reads though....

I havent read this one yet but plan to purchase a copy from work as its on sale here at Langtrees VIP Perth for $25 Titled TARA memoirs from the boudoir

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Try this book;-

Double Header: My Life with Two Penises

He was featured on the front pages of RollingStone.com, Jezebel.com and was covered by The Huffington Post. Both Conan O'Brien and Jay Leno featured him in their opening monologues. Countless news agencies around the world broke the story when he went on Reddit and did an Ask Me Anything (AMA). Ranking as the 4th most popular Reddit AMA of all time (beating out the likes of Peter Dinklage, Bill Murray, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford), DoubleDickDude spent 48 hours discussing his life with a genetic condition known as diphallia. Only 1 in 5.5 million males worldwide are born with two penises. However very few (if any) are born with two working, and by all accounts, attractive penises. After having managed to stay under the radar for over 20 years DoubleDickDude (or DDD for short) amassed thousands of followers on Twitter and Tumblr in a matter of hours. In fact Twitter (temporarily) suspended his account for replying to his followers too many times!

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
Want Me : A Sex Writer's Journey Into the Heart of Desire.

Tracy Clark is the writer and she says what men wanted ... moving, fresh, and darkly humorous memoir, she shares the thrilling and heartbreaking events that led to discovering conflicting truths about her own desire, first as a woman coming of age and then as a veteran journalist covering the sex beat. Want Me is about looking for love, sex, and power as a woman in a culture that is "freer" than ever, yet defined by unprecedented pressures and enduring constraints.

images.png

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
I am a fan of erotica. I buy and read a lot of erotica on Amazon Kindle. Over the years, I would say, my best Book on sex is In The Closet: An Endless Pleasure by Ecops Dart.