Sex better than medicine :D

Caroline

Easy going 💛💛💛
Diamond Member
Having sex at least once per week can lower a man’s risk of heart disease by 30%, stroke by 50%, and diabetes by 40%. It has also been shown that men with an active sex life are more likely to live past 80 years.
What do u think ???

X

Xavier Jung

What is the definition of sex in this instance?

Is oral sex on the woman classified as sex for the health benefits?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
3 what Phoebe? Clarify that please.

No XXXX beside the post, and YOU in uppercase says to me a serious post.

Can you stop contacting me or replying to my posts, please. thank you! read my posts and talk to others on here. really. have a nice day.

I have never done this, Maybe you need to ask yourself this fundamental question? Is this forum for you and that is a rhetorical question for everyone on here, even myself and I am here because I have a filthy mind, love like minded filthy adult mature folks, whom make conscientious choices to enjoy loving interludes between two consenting or larger amounts of consenting adults.. So this forum matches my filthy sexual brain to a tee like other sex forums I am a member of also..,, so I asked myself this question maybe you need to also. regards P XX

Last edited:

sdm85

Gold Member
You have met 95% of the male population then? No?

Reported.

It's really starting to take the piss. If any of us took constant aim at women in the same way, we'd be warned straight away and then banned within a couple of posts. Rightly so i think as well.

It's sounding more and more like Phoebe has a giant chip on his shoulder

Last edited:

AusGopher

Diamond Member
They say that laughter is the best medicine. But how many calories do you burn when you laugh compared to how many you burn when you have sex??

thirsty

Diamond Member
Having sex at least once per week can lower a man’s risk of heart disease by 30%, stroke by 50%, and diabetes by 40%. It has also been shown that men with an active sex life are more likely to live past 80 years.
What do u think ???
So if I were to have sex more than once a week would lower the risks of those medical conditions even more?