• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex and Marriage

S

sexnut

Is it true what they say? Sex dries out and the wife just doen't bother lol I hear alot about that on tv, web etc...

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I will never forget the look of pain on my 30 something mates face when after 6 months of marraige over a beer he looked me straight in the eye and said

" without a word of a lie I havnt had sex for3 months"

skye

Gold Member
Thats terrible!!!! But I know that women hit a certain age there legs close and you need a crowbar to open them up again lol. Thankfully i havent reached that stage yet and dont ever want to. Love it too much.

S

steve14

yep! my wife lost interest about 8 years ago after about 23 years of marriage .... she won't even talk about it.
I didn't do anything about it until about 2 years ago when I got up the guts
to pick up a street girl for a BJ. Haven't looked back since.
Still get the guilts mainly when I have a full service even though she is OK with me getting what I need elsewhere as long as I don't talk about it and keep up with all my other husband and father duties!

F

frankqld

i suppose you could look at it in another way,are you getting none cos it's you or her? theres also hormonal imbalances to look at with your local gp,or at the extreme end of the scale you could both see a sex therapist/psychologist. or if you have had enough of getting nowhere you could look somewhere else or leave and get a new wife,these are just ideas only,but i got a new wife and i'm much happier,lol.

skye

Gold Member
Sex therapist/ psychologist is a great idea. It does work i met someone who went to one and really turned their sexuality around. Women sometimes feel unsexy, or have built up frustration, anger or just lose touch with that part of themselves. I can understand that, sometimes a weekend together alone is great, dating again, or just get her blind drunk lol.

antonov

Gold Member
Good in theory - but not wanting sex is only part of it. Not wanting to talk about it - TO ANYONE - is another part of it. It's not just a hormone change, it's a brain change!