• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Polkam

Gold Member
Of course it is. Look left at my pic. Is that a face of a man in control?
Dotty 4 a hotty wanna smack her botty. As you can see I've definitely gone potty.
At times to desire is to suffer. Why not fix it?

Last edited:

bushseeker

Foundation Member
addiction becomes a problem when it effects your life.
I realized I was addicted not only to sex but the thrill of the chase and the skill involved in obtaining ladys for in excess of just standard 1 hour bookings for $200 or less .
it became so I couldn't knock any lady conforming to my criteria back to the point I saw 3 ladys in one day and 2 was far from uncommon .
while it is alot of fun it als ends up life effecting ly expensive

Nymph

Gold Member
I believe a disorder is characterised by whether or not you can function in life with your obsession or if you are harming yourself or others due to it. Are you happy? Can you get by? Are you healthy? Are you a good person by your own standards?

Any addiction can throw life into disorder. If you are not functioning in life because you are throwing too much energy into a certain area, then reassess and redirect that energy into the areas of your life that need it to improve. Over time little improvements matter. It's all we can do.

I use sex as a bandaid for anxiety. If I can't face the world, I masturbate all day in bed to make myself feel better. That is the tricky part with sex, the endorphins released from cumming fool you into thinking you have achieved something to feel good about.

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
50604_d99b6_300x_.jpg

Polkam

Gold Member
Enjoy your libido while you can. It is about the best fun money can buy.
Apparently a man can boost hormone levels by icing his testicles.
It's a bit cool to try it presently....

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

I wonder if Ben Cousins thought about that......

Happy2

Legend Member
I could never do that My best mate contracted mumps as a 35 year old his, balls nigh on doubled in size The nurse used to replace the ice pack under his ballsack every few hours

There was an upside he and his wife are both Italian and good catholics so when his bride was told he could no longer get her pregnant The smile on her face was beatific

netyrk

Foundation Member
I believe a disorder is characterised by whether or not you can function in life with your obsession or if you are harming yourself or others due to it. Are you happy? Can you get by? Are you healthy? Are you a good person by your own standards?

Any addiction can throw life into disorder. If you are not functioning in life because you are throwing too much energy into a certain area, then reassess and redirect that energy into the areas of your life that need it to improve. Over time little improvements matter. It's all we can do.

I use sex as a bandaid for anxiety. If I can't face the world, I masturbate all day in bed to make myself feel better. That is the tricky part with sex, the endorphins released from cumming fool you into thinking you have achieved something to feel good about.

I find the same thing. Anxiety, loneliness and even boredom lead to the same sort of behaviour. Having several orgasms a day gives me a feeling of achievement.
I don't feel any guilt about it. I do know it is a problem, but not sure what the best option is to seek help.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Sex addiction really... come on...... so what if you need sex 5 to 7 times a day just go with it enjoy it..... ;)

I will accept an addiction to sex with working ladies as being problematic as in that is the kind of the same as a gambling addiction its taking funds away from what you should be spending those on instead, if you are the 1% then this isn't effecting you.

However a sex addiction between two adults say in a relationship well what is the issue, if you are trying to fuck each other into an early grave then good luck to you both

The most extreme of this addiction is the times when the addict doesn't get sex and still craves it either can no longer afford it so paid sex or even free sex from GF's tinder pickups etc etc... I think you know where this is heading so that is where I shall end this..

Last edited:

Polkam

Gold Member
Sex addiction really... come on...... so what if you need sex 5 to 7 times a day just go with it enjoy it..... ;)

I will accept an addiction to sex with working ladies as being problematic as in that is the kind of the same as a gambling addiction its taking funds away from what you should be spending those on instead, if you are the 1% then this isn't effecting you.

However a sex addiction between two adults say in a relationship well what is the issue, if you are trying to f**k each other into an early grave then good luck to you both

The most extreme of this addiction is the times when the addict doesn't get sex and still craves it either can no longer afford it so paid sex or even free sex from GF's tinder pickups etc etc... I think you know where this is heading so that is where I shall end this..

☹️ Life is so cruel.

“Life cheats us with shadows.
We ask it for pleasure.
It gives it to us with bitterness
and disappointment in its train.”

Oscar Wilde

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1

Polkam

Gold Member
Particularly when your last and only way left to find fulfilment excites you greatly, then leaves you feeling sordid, dirty and exceedingly lonely after the deed. Oh damned is life.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2

Polkam

Gold Member
Judy...sob....you've ruined me. How could you be so cruel ? Damned is your love and all those whom fall victim to it. You have no soul, you never speak or change your facial expressions, you're made of rubber and I always find you deflated come morning time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2

Happy2

Legend Member

However a sex addiction between two adults say in a relationship well what is the issue, if you are trying to f**k each other into an early grave then good luck to you both

I believe like all addiction
It would be bad situation Where its not pleasure just a need that controls your life at expense of all else
It goes way past lust I'd be thinking

Polkam

Gold Member
Yes, Happy 2.
A bad situation.

Beyond lust ?
What is beyond lust?

Delusional love to fulfill a lonely void?
Depravity ?
The desires of a hedonist ?

Polkam

Gold Member
How does such suffering compare against being stuck in a war zone?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 5

Polkam

Gold Member
Suffering is suffering I guess. Sex is perhaps the greatest desire ever to afflict all living things that are sexual. Speaking of humans, sex can sometimes be a greater need than love. But who could sustain such an addiction into old age? Surely in such a case an insatiable need for sex would gradually be overtaken by a need of affection and empathy.
Sorry if I have wandered off of the subject.
The addicted are damned to change. If they don't, they are damned to suffer and suffer and suffer.
Either way wouldn't be very much fun.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I'm a bit worried about Polkam. He's not the same since changing beakers. o_O