Seminyak

Wooper

Legend Member
Yeh wondering what massage places have on offer and roughly the prices, won’t be able to take any girls back with me

kendo

Legend Member
Yeh wondering what massage places have on offer and roughly the prices, won’t be able to take any girls back with me
Honestly, I'd avoid the massage places -they will rip you off and most times you'll get nothing you like. Go to Riverview or Flame. Be Nice is about right for the outcalls .

Wooper

Legend Member
Sounds just like here lol, don’t have the option to bring girls back to the hotel, gonna check out flame or Riverview but just curios what the general prices are at the massage shops

kendo

Legend Member
Sounds just like here lol, don’t have the option to bring girls back to the hotel, gonna check out flame or Riverview but just curios what the general prices are at the massage shops
Max you are likely to get is a HJ and maybe a feel up. Avoid the 'sexy bum massage'... Most places you will get multi girls follow you in if they are not busy.. Its become a pain in the ass.

Wooper

Legend Member
Max you are likely to get is a HJ and maybe a feel up. Avoid the 'sexy bum massage'... Most places you will get multi girls follow you in if they are not busy.. Its become a pain in the ass.
Ok you gonna need to clarify why this bad haha

Reactions: Nev

glen

Gold Member
Because they all want payment for stuff all. ;)
This happened to me once in Cambodia. One girl takes you to the room and another 3 follow shortly after. It's a bit like in the market place, all these girls after money whist barely touching you. They never let up and being naked you are hard pressed to get up and walk away. Once bitten twice shy.

Summer fun

Diamond Member
yeah, the sexy bum rub is a rip off....
one extra girl can be good to try once, but normally not worth it.
Let the girls know you will come back again if they dont rip you off, and negotiate price early.

Wooper

Legend Member
Yeh ok. Doesn’t seem like it’s the more fun cheaper option for this kinda thing than I thought it would be, was gonna go fuck it and through a bit of money around but by the sounds it’s not worth it and prices are basically the same as here

Summer fun

Diamond Member
from reading other places online, many of the massage shops will ask 1,000,000 ($100) for extra, but can haggle to
200 000 hj, 300 000 bj, 400 000 FS depends if the shop is very greedy

kendo

Legend Member
from reading other places online, many of the massage shops will ask 1,000,000 ($100) for extra, but can haggle to
200 000 hj, 300 000 bj, 400 000 FS depends if the shop is very greedy
I'd like to see someone try 400 000 FS in a shop now -used to be easy straight after covid re-opening but has changed a lot.

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Yeh ok. Doesn’t seem like it’s the more fun cheaper option for this kinda thing than I thought it would be, was gonna go fuck it and through a bit of money around but by the sounds it’s not worth it and prices are basically the same as here
Same as here?

A 1hr massage with full service for $100 aud, you need to share where you are getting that her? LOL

Summer fun

Diamond Member
Kendo, you are probably right, i didnt manage to get those prices as i found massage shops too much of a hassle to haggle.
I did read about those prices online, so they were maybe lucky...

kendo

Legend Member
Kendo, you are probably right, i didnt manage to get those prices as i found massage shops too much of a hassle to haggle.
I did read about those prices online, so they were maybe lucky...
They are not looking for return customers -just hunting mug tourists .. The hassle is a pain and not usually worth the effort.

JosephStalin

Silver Member
Staying in Seminyak next week for 7 days....what recommendations do people have for a good full body massage with just a HJ? Not needing anything above that whilst I'm visiting. Just looking to unwind in style with a pretty girl :)

Wooper

Legend Member
Staying in Seminyak next week for 7 days....what recommendations do people have for a good full body massage with just a HJ? Not needing anything above that whilst I'm visiting. Just looking to unwind in style with a pretty girl :)
They’re everywhere, similiar experiance to here where if they offer hj the massage tends to suffer a bit but not near as bad as it is here and upside massage is only like $8 so doesn’t matter if it suck’s just walk down the street to a better place

Seduce me

Gold Member
Was in Bali last week and revisited Linas in Seminyak. Great massage and extras for $30-40 . It’s situated at the top of Eat St about 250m down from Cornerhouse
Highly recommend
What extras I might be going next month

Wooper

Legend Member
30-40? I’d haggle more, it’s quiet season start of with a low ball, left review about Bali don’t expect to get much else besides hj in shops, some do bj but the shops aren’t the best experiences for extras

TotalGold

Silver Member
Go straight to flame spa if that’s what you’re after. The girls there are super hot and well trained. They do the full nuru experience in super clean and professional surroundings. You’ll get lots of offers at other massage places “sexy bum massage” etc but you’ll end up getting ripped off and disappointed.

Flame is the tits.

JosephStalin

Silver Member
I'll try squeeze in Flame Spa if I get an opportunity however does anyone know if there is anything good near W-Bali? I see all these places RE Massage Studio, Sharon Spa, Kimberley Spa, Anigittas Spa etc but not sure if any of them do extras given they all appear to be curtain bed massage parlours vs private rooms....

Wooper

Legend Member
I'll try squeeze in Flame Spa if I get an opportunity however does anyone know if there is anything good near W-Bali? I see all these places RE Massage Studio, Sharon Spa, Kimberley Spa, Anigittas Spa etc but not sure if any of them do extras given they all appear to be curtain bed massage parlours vs private rooms....
Most the shops that do extras are all curtain, said before if you just want hj go to any shop and try but if you want more just get a girl to your room, way cheaper and more options as some shops have strict rules

Chief

Diamond Member
Most the shops that do extras are all curtain, said before if you just want hj go to any shop and try but if you want more just get a girl to your room, way cheaper and more options as some shops have strict rules
Good advice. It applies to most countries especially in Asia. Your in control particularly with your security.

Wooper

Legend Member
Good advice. It applies to most countries especially in Asia. Your in control particularly with your security.
They also have a painful habit of putting you in the middle and then having another customer right next to you so there’s no privacy and you can hear everything going on

Chief

Diamond Member
They also have a painful habit of putting you in the middle and then having another customer right next to you so there’s no privacy and you can hear everything going on
I remember Iris massage in Suby used to do that. If you wanted,what a silly question!,extras the young girl would tag team you to Sasha the mamasan, took you into a proper room out the back. 😜