• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Oh bugger

Right now i would be happy with one of these buns though;

img_5072copy.jpg

img_2246.jpg

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Hahaha...I heard about thins on the radio the other morning... Funny as...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It depends on the intimacy. If it's spontaneous combustion, instantaneously steamy...one can fall in lust at an instant but a longer time to fall in love, hence "me love you long time."?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Off Course you can................................but
Do you really know this person after two dates?
In my view.........................NO you do `nt

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Well I can only speak for myself.......I can't fall in love after 2 intimate dates.......but then I am not one who falls in love easily regardless of the number of dates.........

Selina Glitters

Bronze Member
Ok, so say you've known the person well for a few yrs but never acknowledged the person intimately until one drunken night. Then from there you have had two intimate dates. It was the best ever!!! You already know the person is very funny & nice from before. Now they're even funnier & more nice.

Is it too early to call it love? It hasn't even been a month hahahahaha lol

Thor

Silver Member
The deepest love is based on solid friendship.

I new Mrs Thor for years as a friend.
Only took one 'intimate date' to realise it was love. Took a while to admit it though.

So under those circumstances, yeah it could be love.

Either way enjoy the ride!

Ok, so say you've known the person well for a few yrs but never acknowledged the person intimately until one drunken night. Then from there you have had two intimate dates. It was the best ever!!! You already know the person is very funny & nice from before. Now they're even funnier & more nice.

Is it too early to call it love? It hasn't even been a month hahahahaha lol

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I think you can, i know you can without even meeting them, just chatting. If you both feel the connection and the intimacy, then go for it you only have time to lose but i know you still have to be careful about getting hurt if it goes wrong. But if you are happy with him and unhappy without him, then you can at least try

Selina Glitters

Bronze Member
I think you can, i know you can without even meeting them, just chatting. If you both feel the connection and the intimacy, then go for it you only have time to lose but i know you still have to be careful about getting hurt if it goes wrong. But if you are happy with him and unhappy without him, then you can at least try

Great answer ! Love the last sentence :)