• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Scrotums why so ugly

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
ok.........so all you guys according to Homer you better worth-ship your scrotum before Ginger or Rochelle lay hand/scissors on you ;)

don't forget I am part German and we do have a snip snip tradition.......ever heard of the Struwwelpeter? This fairy tale formed a nation.

View attachment 17196

Oh no wonder some speaks in a squeaky voice, like Hitler got their balls. lol...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I thought snip was a Jewish tradition Rochelle
Ahhhhhh we are multicultural and take on traditions and model them around to our liking..........hehehehehe thast's my idea of multicultural society ;)

Hi Homer you certainly got a point as Hitler preferred balls to the female equivalent.

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahhhhhh we are multicultural and take on traditions and model them around to our liking..........hehehehehe thast's my idea of multicultural society ;)

Hi Homer you certainly got a point as Hitler preferred balls to the female equivalent.
You saying Eva Braun was a bloke Rochelle?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
You saying Eva Braun was a bloke Rochelle?
Ohhhhhhhhhh please don't tell me you didn't know that..........

images

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Perhaps Men should just cut off their balls

Question

I have recently started dating a new man. He has had at least one testicle removed, perhaps both, we have never really discussed it.

My question is, if both have been removed does he climax and ejaculate during sexual intercourse?

Answer
Well, it's a pity that you don't know whether he has one testicle, or none.

I strongly suggest that you ask him! If he has one testicle, then he can reach a climax and ejaculate – and very probably father children.

There have been remarkably few medical studies of men who have no testicles. But.

1. They cannot father children.
  2. They can usually get an erection – though they may need some medical help.
  3. They may have climaxes, and some fluid from the prostate gland and other glands may be produced. But obviously they can't produce any testicular fluid, or sperms.