• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Scrooge McDuck...

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Ive been cranky with all in Darwin as they are not recycling the 10 cent bottles, I used to raise $100 for the down syndrome kids every week now lucky to get $10

C

Crimson Idol No More

Happy Pirate or
Unhappy Pratt my hearties? 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

lonelyman

Gold Member
That's the problem with getting up at night to empty the bladder. You sit by the computer and spend an hour surfing the net and looking at old posts.

RugbyMermaid

🐮Rural dairy Happy cow🐄 milk shake🥛
Legend Member
That's the problem with getting up at night to empty the bladder. You sit by the computer and spend an hour surfing the net and looking at old posts.
Wearing glasses, fresh from a super hot shower and hair, wearing over size T-shirt & socks, lying in bed, happy time in a warm bed. with phone & ipad, do nothing, be lazy, so perfect in winter ❄️ … Zzzzzzz When I wake up, the phone is on my face 😎✌🏻

doob

Legend Member
Great money saving tips here when everything's shot up in price. With China on the edge of a recession, I'd be happy to have a job at least. Not sure if prices will come down necessarily.