• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sherry

Legend Member
And for Warren
sexywatermelon.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Nah!! Another Yankee custom we don't need to ape.

Yeah, next we'll be expected to do the whole Valentine's Day flowers and candy nonsense... Oh wait. :facepalm: Curse you, American cultural imperialism! :mad:

svengali

Foundation Member
Yeah, next we'll be expected to do the whole Valentine's Day flowers and candy nonsense... Oh wait. :facepalm: Curse you, American cultural imperialism! :mad:

Bite your tongue XLNC. In this country we give our ladies chocolates or sweets, we eat biscuits, not "coookies" and we walk on thongs instead of wearing them up our arse cracks, not our "ass cracks".

That yankee culture is horribly invasive.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Well spotted but that was meant to be ever so slightly ironic, svengali. Maybe I should've put it in quotes. ;) I also avoid airplanes. I prefer to fly in aeroplanes. :)

Nicky Reception

Gold Member
Why Pumpkins Are Better Than Men
1. Every year you get a brand new crop to choose from.

2. No matter what your mood is, pumpkins are always ready to greet you with a smile.

3. One usually makes a better pie.

4. They are always on the doorstep there waiting for you!

5. If you don't like the way he looks, you just carve up another face.

6. If he starts smelling up your place, you can just throw him out.

7. From the start you know a pumpkin has an empty, mush filled head to begin with.

8. A pumpkin is turned on (lit-up) only when you want him to be.