Scarlet

Bigdy

Gold Member
I had the pleasure of fucking this interesting soul in Darwin in 2019.

I was itching to do some anal back then and she was the only willing to take on biddy.

The girl is definitely weird. Wears a burgundy wig, tatoos and some scars. Her room was full of very weird art, books, and she was listening to some French reggae that I found quite good. I think she may had been a bit high which put me on guard- as drugged W L are rarely alone, and hence, took me a while to relax and get flowing.

She has an awesome pair of big natural titles and a very pale white body, firm and attractive. The first shot was the good old vaginal. For the second shot I requested the anal.

She lubed herself while sucking my dick until getting bigdy back to hard and throbbing status. She then proceed to sit over me until feeling confident with it in and slided to a side position. I keep working at it enjoying the warm and tight hole slowly while touching her chest. She noticed I would take some time and, instead of rushing to finish off, she started to enjoy herself rubbing her clit while I fucked her. until we both came. Great experience and best anal I had here in aus.

she is weird and may make some uncomfortable. If you can take weird shit and enjoy it.... Highly recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:

casualfun

Legend Member
I had the pleasure of fucking this interesting soul in Darwin in 2019.

I was itching to do some anal back then and she was the only willing to take on biddy.

The girl is definitely weird. Wears a burgundy wig, tatoos and some scars. Her room was full of very weird art, books, and she was listening to some French reggae that I found quite good. I think she may had been a bit high which put me on guard- as drugged W L are rarely alone, and hence, took me a while to relax and get flowing.

She has an awesome pair of big natural titles and a very pale white body, firm and attractive. The first shot was the good old vaginal. For the second shot I requested the anal.

She lubed herself while sucking my dick until getting bigdy back to hard and throbbing status. She then proceed to sit over me until feeling confident with it in and slided to a side position. I keep working at it enjoying the warm and tight hole slowly while touching her chest. She noticed I would take some time and, instead of rushing to finish off, she started to enjoy herself rubbing her clit while I fucked her. until we both came. Great experience and best anal I had here in aus.

she is weird and may make some uncomfortable. If you can take weird shit and enjoy it.... Highly recommended.
This links gonna groove up my coming weekend XD

Last edited by a moderator: