Saying hi - bangkok

jebradio

Gold Member
Well hang on there ... Janthip says no extras ... don't ask.. there be a lot more interesting in Bangkok than that... paradise massage... honey bee... or anything around there... full service 80 dollars... hot girls

funflyer

Foundation Member
Well hang on there ... Janthip says no extras ... don't ask.. there be a lot more interesting in Bangkok than that... paradise massage... honey bee... or anything around there... full service 80 dollars... hot girls
Don't believe everything you read on webpages :cool:

lỗ đít

Excuse me young lady may I kiss your cute bum
Gold Member
Do the upmarket hotels allow unmarried couples to share a room? I am only familiar with Vietnam.

funflyer

Foundation Member
Do the upmarket hotels allow unmarried couples to share a room? I am only familiar with Vietnam.
Oh no nothing like that in Thailand. At many hotels they ask the lady to leave their ID card at reception but that's for security not because any one cares who you take to your room. It's funny really because Thailand is very permissive, yet in theory prostitution is still illegal. That's why they have to be careful what they write on websites.

lỗ đít

Gold Member
Oh no nothing like that in Thailand. At many hotels they ask the lady to leave their ID card at reception but that's for security not because any one cares who you take to your room. It's funny really because Thailand is very permissive, yet in theory prostitution is still illegal. That's why they have to be careful what they write on websites.
Cheers, I know the lovely Vietnamese get around there Policy of unmarried couples. Pay for another room, this way they can show authorities..... I must stop by Thailand on my next trip to Vietnam 😇

N

Neo82

Google 'guest friendly hotels' in Bangkok, or whichever Thai city you are visiting. This will give you a list of hotels that allow overnight guests. Or email your chosen hotel directly and ask if they are 'guest friendly', they should be able to tell you their policy. The leaving of the guests ID at reception will likely still be required though.

lỗ đít

Gold Member
Google 'guest friendly hotels' in Bangkok, or whichever Thai city you are visiting. This will give you a list of hotels that allow overnight guests. Or email your chosen hotel directly and ask if they are 'guest friendly', they should be able to tell you their policy. The leaving of the guests ID at reception will likely still be required though.
Thanks Mate, be looking at this in the next few weeks.

Madmax1700

Legend Member
Definately not back to normal. Still quite a few smaller hotels closed, Some of the bars around Nana Plaza are getting busy so I think things are improving but still a long way to go. Covid seems to have hit Bangkok pretty badly,

Janthip massage was great!
Tks mate

funflyer

Foundation Member
Hii guys don't worry about the id card business. I lived in Bkk for a number of years and it was never seen as an issue. The girls expect to leave it and it does provide a level of security for you ...........and them! Often if you have the same visitor for a few days staff get to know her and don't even bother about it anymore.

funflyer

Foundation Member
Just got back from Bangkok. Things are definitely starting to pick up post Covid now! Sukhumvit Soi 11 seems to be a pretty hip and lively place atm.

D

Deleted member 49173

$80 ??? someone got a ride

$40 is still around 1000THB , no ?

funflyer

Foundation Member
2000THB for 1 hour FS is the going rate... depending on the girl and connection anything you want included.. after 3am when everything shuts its 2500THB until they decide to leave in the daylight...
I don't quite get your point. I lived in Thailand for 8 years and now, still visit very regularly. I know what the going rates are. I also know what I like, high quality and what is worth paying a premium price for