Saying hi - bangkok

D

Deleted member 57664

Hi Bangkok I am hoping to be your way in June for medical I love Bumbergrad hospital goping to have the 66yo medical & get my eyes lasik again, maybe a little face laser but I like Yanhee for that, tell us about Bangkok
Well Mrs Langtree I can recommend the dental work at Bumrungrad!, the nearby JW Marriott is nice to stay at and has a pretty awesome buffet

funflyer

Foundation Member
Eden Club is on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1, Soi 8 is on the other side of Sukhumvit Road. A great place to visit!! I suppose its open after Covid? My next trip to Thailand a few weeks away. Can't wait!!
Had a bit of a walk around Sukhumvit area yesterday. Still quite quiet compared to the old days. Many places closed including Eden Club. I'll probably go to Nana plaza tomorrow night to see how things are there. 99.9% of people in Bangkok still wearing masks even though the requirement has been lifted.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Had a bit of a walk around Sukhumvit area yesterday. Still quite quiet compared to the old days. Many places closed including Eden Club. I'll probably go to Nana plaza tomorrow night to see how things are there. 99.9% of people in Bangkok still wearing masks even though the requirement has been lifted.

So are they smarter than us over there😜

funflyer

Foundation Member
Is the night life in Bangkok back to normal?

Here is a good massage service in Bangkok that I've just stumbled across.

Definately not back to normal. Still quite a few smaller hotels closed, Some of the bars around Nana Plaza are getting busy so I think things are improving but still a long way to go. Covid seems to have hit Bangkok pretty badly,

Janthip massage was great!

Last edited: