Saturday Night (...my pussy is tight)

M

Mary Anne PA

Seriously that was just attention seeking!!
It used to be that men would have sex before they went out...as well as on their way home....from a Saturday night of course.

So here are 5 good reasons you should get laid before you go out.
1) The working girls a fresh and happy to see you and your smiling face and hard cock.
2) You are more likely to leave completely satisfied(ie empty balls) as brewers droop has not set in and you can still remove your sox and jocks on your own.
3)You will remember the great sex/blowjob/body slide and the name of the stunning lady you spent time with.
4)You will have interactive meaningful conversations with women you would possibly like to date or mate(with) as you wont be staring at there tits with a raging hard on...thinking mumma mumma
5) you will have had a brilliant time before blowing all your cash on a big night out and possible loss at the casa

Just a reminder that Langtrees is open 24 hours for your shagging pleasure!!
love Lizzie

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TallTara

Yeah come in and see us guys, u will blow yourself away..... well we will blow you and then you will be away ready to go out on the town!

T

TallTara

Yeah come in and see us guys, u will blow yourself away..... well we will blow you and then you will be away ready to go out on the town!

F

Farm Boy

Come Sunday morning and I sincerely hope all Pussy are well and none are SUFFERING a hangover .

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes Farmboy editing is only for perfectionists. Its more fun reading the original
And the reason for meeting the ladies before going out saturday?
After your little early night tryst you are happy, relaxed and no longer
desperate or needy when you get to your party venue. I am sure the ladies
sense when your not needy or desperate.

F

Farm Boy

Wingman did a bit of editing himself , and I do not know how he modified my post and boxed it.
Computer (savey spelling) fast typing people have me at a disadvantage.