Sara African 24yo CM Saturday Model Looks

Channelle

Legend Member
Isn’t the thread about Sara @ Comfort Massage...

It is, but best I at least say at the moment she is only one day a week there, and given that there was no roster posted for last Saturday, which is the only day she is working at that shop.

Kevon81

Silver Member
Shamelessly one eyed view from me ... but still the most stunning photo I have seen on this site.

Although does not do her true justice not being able to see her lovely smile or attitude.
Stunner - photos are great but in person she is awesome 😁

Mickey

...I follow you...
Gold Member
I saw Sara about 10 days ago and I had an awesome experience with her.
I booked an hour with her and we agreed on 100 extra.
We had an instant connection which gave me by far more then an average service for the money....
She will have a new regular now..... :kiss:

Mickey

...I follow you...
Gold Member
What's the tease like?
Hhhmm...., I am sure everyone have a different experience.

I had my big boys pants on..., well actually I took all off...., but talked to her early into the massage..., mentioned that I like to
see her in her birthday suit....., so she told me okay, option 1 is 100 for naked hj ...., or 130 for the same but she will jump on the table
and I will get body slides and so on.
Well, I told her today I have only 100 to spend... and after 1 minute, after she undressed she told me it's my lucky day, She jumped on the table and I got a GFE like I haven't seen for some time.
Let's say it this way...., I like her taste...., :p nice honey pot, She enjoyed it for sure.. :kiss:
Sara told me that she like "my friend" a lot...., sounds like "THICK MEAT" have another change here..., sometimes size matter :excited: lol.. :D