Sanur Magig Hands

rod181

Bronze Member
Was in Sanur last week and read some pre-pandemic reviews on Magig Hands (spelling correct) in Jl Sudamala , so thought I should have a look as it was just a 5 minute walk from where I was staying. Rocked up at about 9.30am and greeted by two girls in the open front of the shop. Went through to the walled cubicles at the rear, which are curtained at the front. Agreed on a Bali massage with the view to seeing how things progressed from there. 'Audi' told me she was from Jakarta - quite chatty and friendly - a little chubby, quite pretty, and dressed in jeans and t-shirt. Proceeded with an ok massage, naked from the get go so no illusions for her about what was on the cards. Once we did the flip the old fella was starting to come to attention and the conversation was pretty straight forward as to a hand job finish. She worked it nice and slowly with plenty of oil and was happy to oblige when I asked her to go topless - saying 'little boobs'. They were A cups but quite perky and nice plump young nipples and very suckable as I found out. She seemed to love it so asked if she could drop her pants which again she did without complaint. Dropped them and her panties to her knees and proceeded with the handjob while I had a good old play with her very wet pussy while she moaned in appreciation. This carried on for a few minutes until she started to work a bit more vigorously on the HJ while I sucked on her beautiful little titties and an awesome climax came. Cleaned up and paid and left with a smile on my face after quite an erotic experience. Hadn't really discussed price - she asked for 400 rupiah ($40) which was super cheap I thought so gave her 500 rupiah for her superb efforts. Would I go back - absolutely! ;)

Last edited:

smarquin

Diamond Member
Was in Sanur last week and read some pre-pandemic reviews on Magig Hands (spelling correct) in Jl Sudamala , so thought I should have a look as it was just a 5 minute walk from where I was staying. Rocked up at about 9.30am and greeted by two girls in the open front of the shop. Went through to the walled cubicles at the rear, which are curtained at the front. Agreed on a Bali massage with the view to seeing how things progressed from there. 'Audi' told me she was from Jakarta - quite chatty and friendly - a little chubby, quite pretty, and dressed in jeans and t-shirt. Proceeded with an ok massage, naked from the get go so no illusions for her about what was on the cards. Once we did the flip the old fella was starting to come to attention and the conversation was pretty straight forward as to a hand job finish. She worked it nice and slowly with plenty of oil and was happy to oblige when I asked her to go topless - saying 'little boobs'. They were A cups but quite perky and nice plump young nipples and very suckable as I found out. She seemed to love it so asked if she could drop her pants which again she did without complaint. Dropped them and her panties to her knees and proceeded with the handjob while I had a good old play with her very wet pussy while she moaned in appreciation. This carried on for a few minutes until she started to work a bit more vigorously on the HJ while I sucked on her beautiful little titties and an awesome climax came. Cleaned up and paid and left with a smile on my face after quite an erotic experience. Hadn't really discussed price - she asked for 400 rupiah ($40) which was super cheap I thought so gave her 500 rupiah for her superb efforts. Would I go back - absolutely! ;)
You mean 500,000 Rupiah ?

Longshot

Gold Member
Great review Rod181!!! Can you please give me a little more direction as I'll be up there soon. Off the main drag, near hardy's supermarket, down near Massimo Gelato etc...

rod181

Bronze Member
Great review Rod181!!! Can you please give me a little more direction as I'll be up there soon. Off the main drag, near hardy's supermarket, down near Massimo Gelato etc...
Address as Kendo has posted Longshot. Down the other end from Hardy's and is off the main drag a bit so quite discreet. It's pretty basic premises but neat and clean. Have fun !

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
Pre Covid times, I had just laid on the bed in Risca Salon and Spa, which is just down the road from Magic Hand, when through the wafer thin wall, I hear an Aussi voice stating "cut the bull shit - I want 2 girls for the room out the back" Gosh?!?! I wonder what happens out there? I thought to myself.
In late 22, I was given a leave pass and was walking down Jl. Danau Poso, when a young lass from Java who was having her lunch on some seats that belonged to a business that had not reopened, asked me if I wanted a massage? (AUD$40) I agreed and she led me down a garden path and into a house where the massage table was a double bed. But 1st, I had to be hosed off, literally. Standing in the bath tub and with a piece of garden hose attached to the cold water tap, she proceeded to rinse the old fella off, who did not appreciate the cold water! Then it was down to business. I opened the batting with some fine dining at the Y, scoring 2 climaxes, and then she returned serve with the best head job and swallow I have ever had! A couple of days later, and on my last day in Sanur, I had another surprise at #39 Danau Tamblingan. A best described as an attractive middle aged woman handing out leaflets in front of the shop, lured me in for a massage. Upstairs and with only a curtain between beds; given a pair of disposable undies to put on, I thought, this doesn't look promising at all!!!! What I called the Aldi massage followed -Good - Different - she was getting very very close with her massage to Willy. Eventually she asked if I wanted extra? Of course I had to agree. It wasn't the usual strangle and rub, but finger pressure applied to the old boys head. Will definitely return when next time I am in Sanur - whenever that will be. Cost AUD$9 for massage and AUD$20 for extra

Longshot

Gold Member
Pre Covid times, I had just laid on the bed in Risca Salon and Spa, which is just down the road from Magic Hand, when through the wafer thin wall, I hear an Aussi voice stating "cut the bull shit - I want 2 girls for the room out the back" Gosh?!?! I wonder what happens out there? I thought to myself.
In late 22, I was given a leave pass and was walking down Jl. Danau Poso, when a young lass from Java who was having her lunch on some seats that belonged to a business that had not reopened, asked me if I wanted a massage? (AUD$40) I agreed and she led me down a garden path and into a house where the massage table was a double bed. But 1st, I had to be hosed off, literally. Standing in the bath tub and with a piece of garden hose attached to the cold water tap, she proceeded to rinse the old fella off, who did not appreciate the cold water! Then it was down to business. I opened the batting with some fine dining at the Y, scoring 2 climaxes, and then she returned serve with the best head job and swallow I have ever had! A couple of days later, and on my last day in Sanur, I had another surprise at #39 Danau Tamblingan. A best described as an attractive middle aged woman handing out leaflets in front of the shop, lured me in for a massage. Upstairs and with only a curtain between beds; given a pair of disposable undies to put on, I thought, this doesn't look promising at all!!!! What I called the Aldi massage followed -Good - Different - she was getting very very close with her massage to Willy. Eventually she asked if I wanted extra? Of course I had to agree. It wasn't the usual strangle and rub, but finger pressure applied to the old boys head. Will definitely return when next time I am in Sanur - whenever that will be. Cost AUD$9 for massage and AUD$20 for extra
Great reviews Jerry...with thanks!!

jerry hattrick

Gold Member
did you ever have issues with the safety of your phone/wallet while in the bali places ?
Yes. Twice on separate occasions, years apart and years ago. 1st when I went for a shower and I naively left my shorts outside the shower room. (Legian) With hind site, I now realise the sudden coming and going from the building was my wallet contents being handed over to some one else. 2nd Ubud. Shorts hanging on a rack. The lady massaged me one handed while helping herself to my wallet. I always now, everywhere I go, put my shorts in my lockable day back pack and place it under the bed. And what about you???

Summer fun

Diamond Member
i have been to bali yet, but plan to go. but i am careful with various amp's ive visited over the years,
lockable day back pack sounds like a good idea

Longshot

Gold Member
i have been to bali yet, but plan to go. but i am careful with various amp's ive visited over the years,
lockable day back pack sounds like a good idea
I've been going for as long as I can remember, visited just about every AMP in Seminyak...and never had a thing stolen. Must be just lucky!