SAFE SEX PRODUCTS FOR ORAL ON FEMALS

Casey Delicious

Casey Delicious
Gold Member
HELLO WORKING LADIES,
Performing safe sex in our industry Is important and nessasery, its always been one of my values as a working lady, iv notice since leaving the industry 2009 and coming back into it in 2017 there has been dramatic changes and one is you are silly and extra that go with that service witch i personaly do not think its a service a sex worker should provide as it breaches health regulations STI can be contracted through Oral Sex. i am a indpendant so what other working girls choose to or dont do is really none of my bussiness, but condoms do break so services like you are silly effects as all WL and client, witch is why im asking the ? in my tittle

would love replies on female products for oral what have u used what you heard is availbe being an indpendant i am seperated from those in the sex industry things have changed over 10 years
Also have any WL used female condoms at all

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
For the girls who is sensitive down there, I would suggest for them Sirona lube gel which is based on water and also glycerin free that ensure no infections.

S

Stiffler

I'm just a punter, but a gay friend of mine always spoke very highly of using glad wrap as protection ehen rimming his partners. Thin enough to maintain most of the sensations and stimulation but a lot cleaner than nothing at all
I can never buy glad wrap at the supermarket again