Rub and Tug massage shops in Darwin CBD.

casualfun

Legend Member
Has anybody been to Yun Spa in Darwin? And can someone tell me the name of some of the Happy Ending massage places in Darwin CBD.
I have tried looking online but it's hard to tell if they are just legit massage places or R & T.
Thanks in advance.
Yun spa is really popular you should definitely try it , I have heard it from many.

H

hiall

Has anybody been to Yun Spa in Darwin? And can someone tell me the name of some of the Happy Ending massage places in Darwin CBD.
I have tried looking online but it's hard to tell if they are just legit massage places or R & T.
Thanks in advance.
I've been to yun spa a lot, not for the last year or two though. But they were always legit, no offer or even hint of anything more.
Rather good massage though if you're happy with just that.
Im trying to think of the places which do rnt i town, the list which don't is probably shorter. Basically anywhere with a LED open sign out front will do extras. When you google search each place check their open times. If they're close time is 9pm or later, pretty good bet you'll find extras.
Best last place I went was jia xin, but that was good because of the one specific girl, no ideas who would be there now.

Thanks in advance.

guarantee

Silver Member
I've been to yun spa a lot, not for the last year or two though. But they were always legit, no offer or even hint of anything more.
Rather good massage though if you're happy with just that.
Im trying to think of the places which do rnt i town, the list which don't is probably shorter. Basically anywhere with a LED open sign out front will do extras. When you google search each place check their open times. If they're close time is 9pm or later, pretty good bet you'll find extras.
Best last place I went was jia xin, but that was good because of the one specific girl, no ideas who would be there now.
Jia Xin got a Kiwi young lady on tour several weeks ago, who was superb.

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
Great massage. Even though I've had several massages, this was only the second that actually put me to sleep. Simply so soothing! Also felt quite fantastic after. Once again, many thanks.
I think I should try once, as you say its amazing mate. :cool: :cool: