• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Rinko – Petite, Friendly & Charming Japanese Beauty

Jake/

Gold Member


RinkoI met Rinko through Midnight Tokyo and had a really pleasant experience. She’s very friendly and easy to talk to, with good English that made conversation comfortable from the start.


I’d estimate she’s in her mid-20s, around an AU size 8–10, with a petite build, nice curves and a very attractive figure. She has perky breasts and a cute, feminine appearance.


I’ve travelled around Japan myself, so we had plenty to relate to and talk about. We chatted about Tokyo, Osaka, where she’s from, and some of my experiences travelling through Japan. She also gave me some great tips and recommendations for places to visit on my next trip. From our conversations and her knowledge and experiences of Japan, I had no doubt that she was genuinely Japanese.


What stood out most was her personality. Rinko was warm, pleasant and welcoming, and I felt comfortable around her. Overall, she made a great impression and I really enjoyed spending time with her.
 

Attachments

  • 754FAC92-D221-45E4-BECD-8D2B6CFF4052.jpeg
    754FAC92-D221-45E4-BECD-8D2B6CFF4052.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top