Rimming

jessandnicky

Silver Member
What do you think if rimming offers as part of service? Would you do it? I mean rimming on her or rimming on you? Anyone has done before? Whats the risk of licking someone butt's hole?

jebradio

Gold Member
I have been on both ends of rimming and it is really one of those things that people are either into or not... I quite like it both ways... as long as you are both clean.. (check first lick later).. I did have a WL in KL that panicked when I spread her ass but melted as soon as she felt the tounge.. really stepped it up a level...

Bigmick

Legend Member
Love it both ways.
Oh that amazing smooth skin of a thai ladies asshole.
Even better when they say they are not into it. Then once they start to enjoy and you feel them push back harder onto your face the deeper your tongue goes.
Awesome 👍

gentleoldguy

Silver Member
Love it both ways too. Saw a lady in East Perth before the shop closed. We got to know each other and got more adventures. She loved it as much as I did. Even enjoyed finger penetration. Went as far as giving her gentle anal but she did not enjoy that as much but did not mind the finger in at the same time as having sex. If you get touched right down there it is very enjoyable.

Some of the ladies pick up fast if you are into it... :bumdance:

alwaystwenty8

Bronze Member
ok so im curious what the hygeine standards are for rimming? I remember a girl was up for it and told me she always does it. She was going to do it without even cleaning that area so i said no.

is it enough to just use a clean wipe? does the tongue actually penetrate inside?

Rex Feral

Pistola a noleggio
Gold Member
ok so im curious what the hygeine standards are for rimming? I remember a girl was up for it and told me she always does it. She was going to do it without even cleaning that area so i said no.

is it enough to just use a clean wipe? does the tongue actually penetrate inside?

Yes they sometimes do, most will give you a bit of a clean prior to commencing this act. At U Natural i always had a shower first of.

Rex Feral

Pistola a noleggio
Gold Member
I love doing it on a sweet tasting butthole! One particular WL her butt so sweet and she loved it
Yes, it is more common than you think, I have lost count of the girls who have pleasured me with their tongue in that region. Kiki from the old Lavender days was one of the best going around. A tubby Chinese lass by the name of Joanne from the now demolished Oriental Massage in Applecross sprung it on me one day, god, she was good.

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
I absolutely love rimming women. As for being rimmed myself, I’ve never been with a woman who enjoyed performing it, so I can’t say.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Guy's and Gal's. (This has been offered to me and I could not do it)
Is this a hygienic thing to do?
What if they have intestinal worms?
How do you check for cleanliness?

Not sure I could do it or receive.

🐸 The Frenchman🐸

Bigmick

Legend Member
Nothing better than when the lady is enjoying it and starts moaning and pushing her ass back harder into your face to try and get your tongue even deeper.
Love it.
But of course I am selective as to who I do this with.

Tfox1234

Gold Member
If there is a WL still out there that is doing this well, I would like a DM from any of the punters that have mentioned being lucky above, so I can scrub up for and enjoy their skills.

StevieG

Diamond Member
If there is a WL still out there that is doing this well, I would like a DM from any of the punters that have mentioned being lucky above, so I can scrub up for and enjoy their skills.
Malu in Victoria Park does rimming well as part of her service, and she scrubs you very thoroughly in the shower as part of the service to make sure you're clean. It's not really my thing tho so can't promise she is amazing.

Obbie

Legend Member
Malu in Victoria Park does rimming well as part of her service, and she scrubs you very thoroughly in the shower as part of the service to make sure you're clean. It's not really my thing tho so can't promise she is amazing.
Your going to have to put a link up now 😊