Review TBC - Vivian

Vauxhall223

Gold Member
Visited TBC for the first time in a long while recently. Walked in and was greeted by a lady whom I easily recognised from photos but had never visited...Vivian.

Vivian ushered me into a room and asked me to lie on the bed.
What followed was an excellent massage with excellent tease in a manner I’ve not experienced before. Then after a while came the flip at this point the old boy was well and truly at attention.
Vivian knew what to do and she most certainly didn’t disappoint. Following the main event the remaining time was spent with further massage which again was excellent.
Overall Vivian lived up to her reputation and I would be more than happy to visit her again.

Charlie Punter

Gold Member
I've been a recent regular at TBC but yet to meet the lovely Vivian. Definitely looking forward to when it happens though! ;)

T

TBC - Vivian

Visited TBC for the first time in a long while recently. Walked in and was greeted by a lady whom I easily recognised from photos but had never visited...Vivian.

Vivian ushered me into a room and asked me to lie on the bed.
What followed was an excellent massage with excellent tease in a manner I’ve not experienced before. Then after a while came the flip at this point the old boy was well and truly at attention.
Vivian knew what to do and she most certainly didn’t disappoint. Following the main event the remaining time was spent with further massage which again was excellent.
Overall Vivian lived up to her reputation and I would be more than happy to visit her again.

Oh thank you so much Mwah

hope to see you again soon

xxx

WechatIMG729.jpeg