• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Review: Mini, Paradise Wangara

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Walking into the room I was surprised to see the ceiling bars for the foot walking Massage. The idea of 50Kgs placed on my back was not particularly appealing and during the process I had the image of my face being forced through the table like an inner tube bursting through a hole in the tyre and then retracting over and over again. Not for me this style. A few interruptions for the door, and some chatter through the door not helping the mood. A more traditional massage then ensues and very little teasing, towels and the turn over is leaving the mood deflated.

At this point though the discussion and negotiations provides options which are “guaranteed” to raise my attention. The phone is selected for a playlist and I now have a new reason to like the ceiling bars as they now form the basis of an exotic dance to provide support for views that have to be seen to be believed. Imagine body slides, lap dancing and a stripper pole all above your head and you’re nearly getting it.

A great crescendo from the playlist and a nice wind down. YMMV,

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
  • from another post.
  • Address
    • Unit 3, Number 1 Irwin Road, Wangara, 6065
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Website http
  • Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator: