• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Reverse gangbang !!!

P

Perth boy

Has any of you guys had a reverse gangbang?

You know one guy and a bunch of ladys. (or guys if thats your thing)

T

that guy28

2 is already stressful enough, dont have nearly enough limbs for more girls. I imagine they'd get bored n pair off. Still given the opportunity its more than worth a bash

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

There have been plenty of gents at Langtrees that have booked one! I wonder if any of them are prepared to give their feedback, if they're here?

I know that they've happened tho and I know that they've been very enjoyable from the gents point of view, well from the feedback i've received anyway!
Really I couldn't think of any reason why it wouldn't be enjoyable, even just from a visual point of view it'd be pretty special huh?

Lisa xxx

W

WRXXXR

Not quiet a gangbang but when i was 18/19 I shared a bed with 3 girls during a work function. All of them straight but 2 didn't mind going south... Seemed to be equal amounts of sharing.

Oral sex is made even better when one girl has your dick in her mouth and another has your balls!

P

Perth boy

I was in Manila a few years back, I was in a bar with a mate and we lost each other in the crowd. I found some nice young ladys and thought I would supprise my mate. So took 4 girls back to the hotel (two each). Got to his room no awnser and he wasnt anwsering his phone. Took the 4 girls to my room and wasnt long to we all 5 of us were in the shower. Was a knock on my door so I put a towel around me and it was my mate with two girls. He push one in the room said have fun and took off. So darling number 5 took me into the bedroom while the other 4 were still in the shower and number 5 gave me a massage on the bed.
Next thing I woke up in the morning. I bloody fell asleep, too pissed and it was way past my bed time.

I think of this night a lot and how it could have been the best night of my life. On a good note I had a lot of cash in my wallet on the bed side table and it was still in my wallet in the morning.

Langtrees could do a special on this service maybe 6 for the price of 4 haha

F

Farm Boy

I was in Manila a few years back, I was in a bar with a mate and we lost each other in the crowd. I found some nice young ladys and thought I would supprise my mate. So took 4 girls back to the hotel (two each). Got to his room no awnser and he wasnt anwsering his phone. Took the 4 girls to my room and wasnt long to we all 5 of us were in the shower. Was a knock on my door so I put a towel around me and it was my mate with two girls. He push one in the room said have fun and took off. So darling number 5 took me into the bedroom while the other 4 were still in the shower and number 5 gave me a massage on the bed.
Next thing I woke up in the morning. I bloody fell asleep, too pissed and it was way past my bed time.

I think of this night a lot and how it could have been the best night of my life. On a good note I had a lot of cash in my wallet on the bed side table and it was still in my wallet in the morning.

Langtrees could do a special on this service maybe 6 for the price of 4 haha

Why you come home? ??????????????????

N

Naughty Thoughts

Sounds like a CFNM party with extras.

2 is already stressful enough, dont have nearly enough limbs for more girls

Agree with that. Though it does sound like jolly good fun, or at least a great fantasy.