• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Resilience

Curious10101

Alone and so in need of a friend lol
Silver Member
Recently separated , i totally was not equipped to go through anything like that was a very traumatic experience I never imagined how it would be .....my gosh IV only just started to function , I'm still here in Perth , my whole life has been in Melb ... I have two kids 1.5 a 3 and I don't see them. I must say the last 9 months week the most challenging IV ever faced in 33 years .......im low on confidence , and maybe there's a technique or approach I can start doing to living laughing and enjoying life again ......hope it makes sense ...lol

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
Hi curious! Definitely makes sense, good, honest post :)

Sorry to hear about your separation and the struggles that have come with it, but glad to hear you're getting back on your feet. I'm sure you'll have some good days and bad days here and there but it helps to focus on the good ones. There are a lot of good threads on this forum that might help you to start experiencing the better things life has to offer, or ask anything specific you have on your mind!

Curious10101

Alone and so in need of a friend lol
Silver Member
Hi curious! Definitely makes sense, good, honest post :)

Sorry to hear about your separation and the struggles that have come with it, but glad to hear you're getting back on your feet. I'm sure you'll have some good days and bad days here and there but it helps to focus on the good ones. There are a lot of good threads on this forum that might help you to start experiencing the better things life has to offer, or ask anything specific you have on your mind!

Is this for talking about and more information about certain topics right? I don't want to mention anything that may offend not that I will , but I just want a better understanding of what I can and can't talk about if if that's ok ? Don't mean to be a pain .......

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
Is this for talking about and more information about certain topics right? I don't want to mention anything that may offend not that I will , but I just want a better understanding of what I can and can't talk about if if that's ok ? Don't mean to be a pain .......

After you've made enough posts (not sure if you have already or not) you'll have access to different areas of the forum, in each area there are different threads, like this one, but about heaps of different topics! If you have a bit of an explore around the areas you'll see that there isn't much that isn't talked about. As long as you treat everyone's opinion with respect and contribute you're own thoughts and ideas you'll be fine :)