Redheads obtain a freckle for each soul they destroy...

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
You know the ones fiery bitches irrepressible raunchy woman energetically earthy and sexually explicit.

And here is the first groping some Yank Poly .

917134-julia-gillard-and-barack-obama.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hence his marriage is on the rocks.
Politicians are super horny. Sex & politics goes hand in hand. Look at Canberra.
WA - is famous for a chair sniffer.
what do other states have?

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Hence his marriage is on the rocks.
Politicians are super horny. Sex & politics goes hand in hand. Look at Canberra.
WA - is famous for a chair sniffer.
what do other states have?

?????????????????????????/

140116164909-obamas-kennedy-honorees-2013-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Everything seems OK to me Homer ,

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Well if we can get past the POTUS (President of the United States ) this is what a Red head sister can do for her Bro

A woman secretly cancelled her brother’s wedding – because she did not like the bride-to-be.
Scheming Ann Duffy, 50, posed as Sandra Hardy to contact a register office and call off the big day.
She phoned brother David Greatrex, 52, that day and told him: “I have saved you on the divorce. I have cancelled your wedding.”
When Sandra found out, the furious 28-year-old called police and Duffy ended up in court.

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3Ann-Duffy-pictured-arriving-at-court-3029635.jpg

Duffy admitted harassment and will be sentenced next month.

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3David-and-Sandra-Greatrex-3029636.jpg

The Bride a .RANGA as well .

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes HP how, in this modern day and age of shaving,waxing etc, do we really know if someone is a redhead Apart maybe from temper and green eyes

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Hmmmm Very good Bro H2, what we need is a under arm or bush RedHead test LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Yes HP how, in this modern day and age of shaving,waxing etc, do we really know if someone is a redhead Apart maybe from temper and green eyes