• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Red light districts The Hague; Netherlands

Farscape0031

Bronze Member
Basically its two; both very close to the city center

Geleenstraat (straat is street in Dutch)
This is where the most prettiest girls are. Normally they charge EUR50 for positions and CBJ, 15 min
Didnt encounter much upselling with offering extra's though. Nationalities differ greatly: from actual Dutch women to South American to Eastern Europeans. Barely Asians though.

Doubletstraat
Here the 'less' pretty women are located but tbh there often are girls here who could easily make it to the Geleenstraat. I guess its just personal preference though. Same menu as the Geleenstraat but here they charge EUR30 with most girls offering extra's like you are silly and CIM for a bit more (you are silly most of the times EUR20 to 50 more). Nationalities include mostly South American and East European women. Asians here are really non-existent even though the street is located next to Chinatown

Let me know if you would require more info

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Arnhem had a great right light district.. it had a massive walk through place....

stovo82

Diamond Member
Dutch, Eastern European and South American are regarded as more attractive than Asians. The higher prices reflect the higher consumer demand of non-Asians over Asians. It is the high demand of male customers that determine the prices of services. In an Asian country it would be the other way round where Asians are regarded as more attractive than non-Asians.

T

Tania Admin

Some great information there. Thank you for sharing that with our members 😎👍🌴🐊

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The Netherlands sex industry is amazing, every city has its own little zone... All nationalities catered for and from all nationalities too, if you have a fetish or something else to feed or grow you are sure to find it here .. And nothing is taboo or frowned upon .