Recommendations

cashewnut78

Silver Member
Hi all, I'm planning to visit Singapore in Dec and would be grateful for any recommendations while I'm there.
Best RnT places? Or recommended WLs to visit? What sort of budget would I be looking at? TIA.

Stevez

Silver Member
I went to “four floors”, there’s a nightclub on what level I can’t remember but there are freelancers there so either ask or they will approach you. I had a partner at the time so didn’t worry about (stupid me) taking any girl back to my room. Guys from work did, can’t remember price exactly but it was around $200 for overnight. This was in 2017 so prices would be higher by now.
There’s also a gay/trans nightclub called Crazy Horse so be aware if you go there.
Some bars in Boat Quay are worth a visit too, a lot of fun.

cashewnut78

Silver Member
I went to “four floors”, there’s a nightclub on what level I can’t remember but there are freelancers there so either ask or they will approach you. I had a partner at the time so didn’t worry about (stupid me) taking any girl back to my room. Guys from work did, can’t remember price exactly but it was around $200 for overnight. This was in 2017 so prices would be higher by now.
There’s also a gay/trans nightclub called Crazy Horse so be aware if you go there.
$200 for overnight is a bloody good deal compared to what we get here in WA!

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
$200 for overnight is a bloody good deal compared to what we get here in WA!
I guess that’s why sex tourism exists, punters save their coin then go on a tour overseas and indulge. Comes with the good, the bad and the ugly side of that industry too.

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
Check out Sammy boy forum. There are plenty of singapore punters with good recommendation there.

However it looks like JB across the sea also has alot of action there. However JB is a bit of a cowboy town so I won't recommend going there by yourself.
The good thing about JB is that there are frequent public bus services going there from the Singapore side. You can get the bus from Kranji subway station.

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
I thought Crazy Horse closed down some time ago. Correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't been back for a few years already.

cashewnut78

Silver Member
Just to report back after visiting Singapore and all I can say is we're being ripped off over here.
I made two fs bookings, one was a double for 90 mins / 2 shots and it cost me $300, the other was 60 min / 2 shots for $200.

Both were quality bookings too, yes their photos are heavily edited but the girls are very pretty regardless.

I went with an agency as there are rumors the freelancers at orchard towers are a bit too relaxed about wearing protection and regular checkups.

They make you do a ton of verification before they allow you to book but it's worth it.

Also the service is top notch, the girls shower with you too, something that you don't see often here. And they're very eager to please.

A lot of them advertise on telegram, and bookings are made through WhatsApp.

Valvoline

Gold Member
Just got back from Singapore even though it was Christmas season, the club were pack and the ratio was 4 girls to 1 guy. The Vietnamese girls... jesus christ, gorgeous as f$ck
what were the prices like?

Singapore is very safe and very clean so punters shouldn't worry about solo travel to there. Their 7elevens sell booze as well.

Aang

Silver Member
what were the prices like?

Singapore is very safe and very clean so punters shouldn't worry about solo travel to there. Their 7elevens sell booze as well.
Well it's like this, the place streets I went to is called "geylang 16,18" which is like soi 6 if you go to pattaya. They got normal looking houses/apartments with a flashing 'open' lights. In the front you like find a man just sitting outside just waving at you to come in.
The place I went to was in geyland 16 house 8 and 10. Those houses had chinise girls,the girls were gorgeous as. I think the prices were something like 150 for 30 or $200 for 1 hour.

The club Scene

I went to a couple of clubs but don't remember the names of most of them. But I do remember going to Zouk Singapore and Marquee Singapore. I remember the ratio was something like 4 to 1. There was heaps of girls. But I reckon the most ones that stand out the most for me was the Vietnamese. If you like a petite looking girl.
I only took one girl which one like $300 for the whole night. I don't know what the going prices there was. But I score this girl and got her for 2 nights. I literally had to tell her to go home around the first night cause i had to do some stuff she didn't wanna leave. Hahahahah

Aang

Silver Member
Well it's like this, the place streets I went to is called "geylang 16,18" which is like soi 6 if you go to pattaya. They got normal looking houses/apartments with a flashing 'open' lights. In the front you like find a man just sitting outside just waving at you to come in.
The place I went to was in geyland 16 house 8 and 10. Those houses had chinise girls,the girls were gorgeous as. I think the prices were something like 150 for 30 or $200 for 1 hour.

The club Scene

I went to a couple of clubs but don't remember the names of most of them. But I do remember going to Zouk Singapore and Marquee Singapore. I remember the ratio was something like 4 to 1. There was heaps of girls. But I reckon the most ones that stand out the most for me was the Vietnamese. If you like a petite looking girl.
I only took one girl which one like $300 for the whole night. I don't know what the going prices there was. But I score this girl and got her for 2 nights. I literally had to tell her to go home around the first night cause i had to do some stuff she didn't wanna leave. Hahahahah
I apologise for the wrong grammars, etc. English isn't my first language hahaha

Aang

Silver Member
Copied this from another site but it's basically "Breakdown of women are as follows: About 50% Vietnamese, 10% Cambodians and about 40% mixed from everywhere including ex USSR countries, Ubekistan, etc." They're were a few good looking white blonde girls there too

smarquin

Diamond Member

The club Scene

When I went to Zouk many years back .. it was very popular club, very trendy for normal patrons .. now it has become a WL hangout ? Interesting

Sweetninnocent

Gold Member
Copied this from another site but it's basically "Breakdown of women are as follows: About 50% Vietnamese, 10% Cambodians and about 40% mixed from everywhere including ex USSR countries, Ubekistan, etc." They're were a few good looking white blonde girls there too
Blondes mostly Slavs. IIRC many are from Kiev.

Bitoffun76

Bronze Member
I'm planning another visit very soon hahahah.
Heading there in September, did Ipanema last visit and got a couple of hotties off of tinder, will wonder around Clarke quay and boat quay bars/clubs next time and see what I can get

Perthian39

Bronze Member
I always liked going to Brix (under Hyatt on Orchard). Expensive cover charge, and presents as a regular bar. But stacked with stunning WL to approach. Maybe 15y ago took a beautiful Vietnamese uni student back to the hotel, $200. During, she suggested $500 to stay all night. I took her up on that, and she must have enjoyed herself as she hung out with me for the next week - hooked up every night. Memories...

mrys

Legend Member
I always liked going to Brix (under Hyatt on Orchard). Expensive cover charge, and presents as a regular bar. But stacked with stunning WL to approach. Maybe 15y ago took a beautiful Vietnamese uni student back to the hotel, $200. During, she suggested $500 to stay all night. I took her up on that, and she must have enjoyed herself as she hung out with me for the next week - hooked up every night. Memories...
Brix was great. Lots of hot Eastern European woman. I'd hate to think how much I spent there and on takeaways over the years!

Aang

Silver Member
My problem right now is whether I should stay with my regular in Perth and pay a visit every month or just save up and go to Singapore every 3 months. Hahahaha. Being single with no obligation isn't soo bad I guess.

Bitoffun76

Bronze Member
My problem right now is whether I should stay with my regular in Perth and pay a visit every month or just save up and go to Singapore every 3 months. Hahahaha. Being single with no obligation isn't soo bad I guess.
Singapore, absolutely not even close

O

Owenmitch60

Yeah me too. Whether to save for sex trip overseas or ping regularly here. I’ve already kick started my pints her in NY but it gets expensive… may just go for quickies or bj or hi while saving