Recommendations for a good deep tissue massages with a bit fun after but not necessary

Groundwire

Silver Member
Hey guys,

Got stresses from work and family. Need to cheer up myself. Need it a very good deep tissue massage badly. Stiff everywhere especially shoulders, lower back, bum and legs. Run a lot. Extras after would be great but not necessary. Plus need a very good conversions to take things away from my mind. Thinking this would be better than seeing a psychologist. Knowing it would be hard to find all in one in a massage place. Tried myself for a while but couldn't. Friend of my told me try this Forums. That's why I am here for your recommendations. Thanks in advance! πŸ™

Only need a caring lady (age and looking won't be a issue nowadays) with good massage skills and resealable English (good conversation skills preferred) to look after me. The places are in South River side or in the City would be good. Both houses and shops are ok but have to be quiet or less interruptions. Earlier morning or later night are more suit. I am not be able to do it during the day. Look forward to hearing from you soon. πŸ™

Groundwire

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Hey guys,

Got stresses from work and family. Need to cheer up myself. Need it a very good deep tissue massage badly. Stiff everywhere especially shoulders, lower back, bum and legs. Run a lot. Extras after would be great but not necessary. Plus need a very good conversions to take things away from my mind. Thinking this would be better than seeing a psychologist. Knowing it would be hard to find all in one in a massage place. Tried myself for a while but couldn't. Friend of my told me try this Forums. That's why I am here for your recommendations. Thanks in advance! πŸ™

Only need a caring lady (age and looking won't be a issue nowadays) with good massage skills and resealable English (good conversation skills preferred) to look after me. The places are in South River side or in the City would be good. Both houses and shops are ok but have to be quiet or less interruptions. Earlier morning or later night are more suit. I am not be able to do it during the day. Look forward to hearing from you soon. πŸ™

Groundwire
Hi Groundwire, I just may be the lady you are looking for. πŸ’™ Katrina

D

Deleted member 49173

Hey guys,

Groundwire
I'm late to this , but I'd also recommend Hong @ XY Wellness .. she's Gr8.

Don't expect extras .. it could end in disappointment. massage is 'Xclnt

Last edited by a moderator:

Fantapants

Silver Member
Hey guys,

Groundwire
Highly recommend Sophie at Phoenix SUBIACO - she sounds like just what you are after