Question???

C

Cathy/Diane87

I would just like to know what some other women like about sex the most is it the 4 play or what ??? And also wonder what guys like doing the most ??? I do know every 1 is different but just curious :) DONT BE SHY NOW :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hehehehe good question Cathy.....but not a straight forward one to answer because it depends on the guy and on my mood. I love the slow approach to start with.....lot's of cuddles and touching......kissing, nippling....exploring (lol I think you get the pic) but then again some guys want it rough and instant and I have to say with the right person it is very horny. (however....don't pull my hair and don't bite my neck).
Is that an answer?????? LOL....kind off I suppose.

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

C

Cathy/Diane87

LOL yeah it is thanks Rochelle :) and yeah i do know every 1 is different i was just hoping i got a few reply's so we can see the out come. Ive asked men face to face what they like best and 90% say blow jobs haha typical males hehe

stevell

Silver Member
Personally I like to start at the lips,and slowly end up at the lips,to me it's all about pleasing the women,it really gets me off,making a women cum on my face is the best mmmmmmm yummmmy.

C

Cathy/Diane87

Thanks 4 your reply Stevell its good to know that someone likes something else other than just blowjobs lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Me I just love kissing a girls inner thigh from the knee to just about
the honey-pot then back to the other leg.And then again kissing all the way to the extreme edge of that beloved honey-pot,
Sometimes I look at a pussy and think there may just be a God. I mean to
make something so lusciuos and sweet, just Beautiful

G

Gentleman

I like the build up of foreplay, kissing, cuddling and maybe some massage. Then I like my special lady to lick me down there then I like going down on her. After that we ususally try a few positions with me finishing on top. The important thing is that it's slow and gentle as it makes the whole experience more sensual and intimate.

Rallyguy555

Gold Member
I love to kiss slowly on the lips and and little playing then work my way down the neck kissing till I get to the tits. And suck & lick the nibbles then keep working my way down her body slowly kissing her till I reach heaven. And start licking and sucking the clit and make her cum then let her lick and suck me before I slip it to her. Then to finish with laying holding and playing some more.

J

Jenny88

I just love being touched, kissed and licked all over my body without actually touching the "honey pot" "heaven"... this will make me very wet and ready for the start of the main course. Arousal is so important.
Jenny
xxx

bushbabe

Gold Member
Slow and easy does it...... like most things in life...... everyone in so much of a hurry these days.

Love to start at the neck (love long necks) work my way to the ear lobes, then down towards those wonderful "should be erect" nipples. Sucking, licking, maybe a nibble, then down to the belly button, with my hands exploring all around but not touching the "honey pot". Then kiss the thighs and down the inner legs (love long legs too) until she begs to either 1. explore you or 2. to go into heaven with what ever equipment you prefer at the time.

Then do it all over again. YUM :eek:ccasion14

C

Cathy/Diane87

Wow this is great thanks everyone it is good to know that people like other things then just going straight into the full action Or just a blow job then straight into sex. Thanks again :)

sunyun

Legend Member
Actually, i have to avoid blow jobs as they make me cum too soon !

I like the whole kissing and cuddling thing, followed by DFK, body kissing, DATY and then on to the happy ending.

I get as much pleasure from giving pleasure as I do from recieving.

Cheers.

C

Cathy/Diane87

LOL Sunyun thanks for being honest hehe. Yeah i like receiving as much as giving but ill be honest i do alot more giving than receiving. :(