• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Question: Info For A 'New To Industry' In Darwin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chantel2200

Will be looking for some work probaly late jan early feb :) am VERY new to this so would like to practice for some cash 1st , i will reply to people who are interested and what not.. thanks :) :eek:ccasion14

mainbreak

Bronze Member
A little bit confused here,not to sure who i replied to,didnt mean to affend

Now is this Chantel im replying too

Whats your story anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chantel2200

Re: Hello

hey guys i will be looking at work as of next year...it will be my first time doing this also, unfortunately i wont be going to perth at least anytime soon, depend where it takes me next year if i really enjoy doing it i think i will definately travel more :)

bushbabe

Gold Member

Chantel,

Best of luck..... you sure picked a hot time of the year to start. If ever you come to Perth give us all a shout.

Best wishes for the festive season too and 2012:eek:ccasion14

C

chantel2200

thank you, i am keen to asap though, will be doing a few personal things this year and next year i can't wait to start, and meet new people. :)

gdaythere

Silver Member

Hi Chantelle, did you get started yet. I am in Darwin and am interested in helping you set out in tour new path. What is the best way to get in touch

bluey97

Foundation Member

Hi Chantel,
I am here in Darwin waiting for you to let me know when you are ready to play.You have my email on private messages please email me soon.
Regards
Bluey

bluey97

Foundation Member

Hi Chantel,
March is now on us are you ever going to start work.There are lot of Darwin chaps just waiting to taste your delights.
Please post and let us all know what you are doing.
Bluey

Status
Not open for further replies.