• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

question from subhash talkinsex re masturbating

M

Mary Anne PA

question from subhash talkinsex re masturbating

I MASTRUBATE WHENEVER I FELT LIKE MASTRUBATING,
BUT ONE DAY WHILE MASTRUBATING I PRESSURISED MY PENIS SO MUCH THAT RESULTED IN DAMAGING OF VIENS OF MY PENIS WHICH HELPS MY PENIS TO ERECT.SO DOES THIS EFFECT TO MY SEX LIFE

D

David Kay

HI Subhash, The penis becomes erect from blood pressure ,and so treat it gently if you burst blood vessels from to much pressure damage can result. This is what rubber rings achieve from sex shops,however ar la natural is still the best.Itis not what you have but how you use IT.Good Luck

S

scarface

Black and blue

Hey Subhash a similiar thing happened to me last year, this lady gave me this beut long blow job she nipped the old fella a few times quite vigorous she was. I nick named her fang after that .Anyway i woke up the next day and i had a big blue welt where she broke the blood vessel it was quite painful and the blueness hung around for a few weeks. Quite a hard one to explain to any of your other lovers.Anyway i am extreamley careful now . If any of my lady freinds look a little like mr or mrs Edd i suggest they were there mouth guards.