• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Question from Rachel on talkin sex re huge penises

M

Mary Anne PA

Question from Rachel on talkin sex

is it posible for a female to take 14 inches fully while having sex ..and what is the best way to have sex with someone so well hung...and how best to give him as much pleasure as posible...

D

David Kay

Hi Rachel, Some women are of course bigger in the womb than others especally if had children.Some big penises can hurt if you are small so by tightening your thigh muscles you can control how deep the penis penitrates.Sound like he could put in double and instead of comeing he WENT .HA HA Lucky fella.

S

scarface

Easy peezy

Quite frankly my dear no prob's at all. Its all in the preperation.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It depends on how your vagina is built, just like men woman are all shapes and sizes, and no matter how you try, you may just not fit.
I would recommend a visit to your doctor together so that he can have a look at the depth of your vagina and if your shape is compatible it will then be up to you to exercise your muscles so that they can adapt to the size.

P

perthsubby0

I beleive the average women is 5" deep, although have heard of women experiencing pain as the penis hits various nerves, although experience is the only way to tell.

beebs

Foundation Member
what I want to know is how does he keep enough blood flow to the brain to stay conscious!!

B

BigBoyBlue

14 inches sounds freaky, if it was true the guy might need to investigate surgery to reduce it....
As mentioned above, its way more than is required for the average woman (5inches in depth).

Seriously, anything over 6 inches is a blessing, and almost all guys exagerate (Im 8inches, if you believe me); but truly girth is a better measure of pleasure potential.

Apparently asian girls suffer the most from well-endowed men, so bragging there would be more likely to decrease your chances of action :p

I

Ishca

well iv'e been hospitalised by a man's cock, it hit my cervix and within a minute i went white as a ghost,dizzy, bloode pressure dropped, and an excrusiating pain in my abdomen.I went into shock and was rushed to hospital in an ambulance!..."how imbarassment"....The nurse politely told me it's the equivilent to a kick in the nuts. all i know is i never want to repeat that experience.so now i'm very careful with big boys !!!