• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Question from Joshua talkinsex re intimacy

M

Mary Anne PA

Question from Joshua talkinsex re intimacy

My partner and I have a great relationship all apart from the intimacy component. We have been together 8 years and she has never had an orgasm. Trying to find a sexual therapist in Perth is proving difficult! Help!

S

scarface

To cum or not, cumalot, or camelot!!

Howdy Josh this can be a hard one. I took out a lady for some time with the same problem. Well briefly i got her to become really at ease with me and her self and body and got her to use a very small virator which has a very high rate of buzz i think they are called the bullet's anyway with much perserverance she finally managed to have an external orgasm. It changed both our sex lives for the better. I am sure though there are much better qualified people on this subject than i . But that was a personel thing that happened to me and we overcame it....or should i say she came.

D

David Kay

Hi Joshua,There are many reasons for the issue re your partner not reaching orgasm.Asmy wisdom comes from EXPERENCE as a professional my therapy treats CAUSE and EFFECT ,SO CONTACT me for a free appointment and if I can help YOU to help yourself then we can continue.Natural no Drugs..

I

Ishca

She Needs To Relax, Find That Sexy Girl Inside And Believe Just Because She Hasn't, Doesn't Mean She Won't...fifty Percent Is Mental....and To Work A Little Bit To Find The Technique That Will Do It For Her.... Firsly The Clitorus Needs To Be Pumped Up,just Like A Penis, And The Pelvic floor Muscles must be Clenching And Releasing....when Say For Example Someone Sucks Your Toes, You Contract those Muscles, If Someone Is Sliding Their Hands Up And Down Your Inner Thigh,you Contract Your Muscles Etc , And That Bit Sweetheart, You Can Help With....a Vibrator Can Drastically Help With The Next Bit, Even Though The Clitorus Is Full, There Is Still A Smaller Place Within It That Is Particularly Sensitive, You Have To Find That Spot...this Is Where Vigorous Motion Or A Vibrator Come In Handy.
I Have Found Exercises That Work On Holding Those Abdominal Muscles Will Intesify My Orgasms Drastically After One Or Two Sessions.....even Moderate Walking Whilst Holding Them In Will Help.steps Are Best Though.so Goodluck These Are Only Tips From My Experiences But I Hope They Can Help You And Your Partner To Enjoy An Orgasm Together.

Last edited by a moderator: