• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Question for vag lickers.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Have you ever added a flavor to the vag before you licked it? any comments on if you liked it or not.

1580672113960.png 1580672178296.png 1580672266079.png

Treecat

Gold Member
I have used a few. Like chocolate sauce, or raspberry popping candy. It added a different flavour, and in the case of the popping candy, caused a bubbling sensation that she enjoyed.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
I have used a few. Like chocolate sauce, or raspberry popping candy. It added a different flavour, and in the case of the popping candy, caused a bubbling sensation that she enjoyed.
wow that was nice if she enjoyed

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Might have to try the popping candy!

MikeB

Legend Member
There are a range of flavoured lubes such as Salted Caramel, Tiramisu and chocolate (with or without the mint or orange) or various fruits such as strawberry, watermelon and pineapple. :cool:

Thus if you dine post coital, you get to taste these flavours, and for the post coital BJ your partner gets to savoir on chocie cock or what other delight has been used.

Had one lady who was most partial to Tiramisu, I prefer au natural or Salted caramel myself.;)

countrypunter

Silver Member
Haven't tried it myself but had a WL head to the fridge and grab a can of whipped cream. Unreal sensation having cold whipped cream sprayed all over little bro and then licked off.
She must have enjoyed it too as she used most of the can.
Often thought about flavouring a vag but at least for me it would be easier if the girl suggested it first.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Just be mindful of foreign substances with the vagina as it may lead to infection.

To taste sweet be sure to drink pineapple juice, avoid diary meat and things like asparagus, onions and spices that may leach from the body.

Never Enough

Bronze Member
Booked a massage a couple of weeks ago that ended with DATY. I was a bit surprised to encounter the taste of strawberries when I went down on her. I think I prefer natural (case by case, of course), but the experience was a novelty.