• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Question for the ladies

J

Johnny Newport

I have been with my girl for a year and half - we we first started sleeping together, she would get incredibly wet to a degree I've never seen. Depending on where we had sex, it would soak wherever we were. It was unreal and I thought it was the hottest thing ever.

A year and a half later, things have tamed down a bit - that early excitement, intensity and attraction isn't the same but the sex is still good but she doesn't get nearly as wet as she used to.

I've asked her about it and why it doesn't happen anymore and she never seems to give me a straight answer (she still gets wet - that's not an issue) I figure it's because the excitement/intensity that occurs at the onset of a new sexual relationship causes it, but I'm not sure and I was hoping the ladies could share some insight.

D

~Dragons_Princess~

Well I do get wetter depending on how turned on I am... I'm assuming she would be the same, have you tried mixing things up and trying some new things or role playing? Maybe even doing it somewhere extremely
risky... ?

L

Lucky10

Has she changed contraceptive pill or is she using a hormonal contraceptive device? Sometimes hormonal changes can affect wetness.

Also, if she is dehydrated and not drinking enough water throughout the day, that can affect wetness as well.

H

hotbitch99

I think you need some exitment in your sex life change is always good, like toys, movies,try something romantic be spontanious.There are some great toys out there these days for her and you. hope all goes well.

M

MissLolita

This happens to me a lot... For me it's because of the excitement of a new sexual relationship.

T

Trinity

Im in a relatively new relationship and I noticed that I get much wetter with him than I have in the past, it suprises me still! I think the difference between now and previous relationships was how turned on I was... Suffice to say that I am more excited about sex and more desire to have sex with my current partner than previous ones.

So I say take the above advice and show her something new or remind her of how sexy she is-- kiss her all over and show her how turned on she makes you... or take her and ravage her!

L

Lantana

maybe take a break from sex for a while? not to play any sort of mind game, but the chase and wait can be half the fun.

spontaneity is a great thing and both men and women love to sweat it out, rather than have a sure thing where you know what's expected from start to finish. make the relationship new again.