Question about sex toys

J

JohnSilver

Hello everybody.
Could you explain what sex toys are most exiting for you boys and girls?
For me, personaly, the most exiting is a girl playing with realistic gildo.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
yeah me :hello:

I like most - variety is good, I'm open to trying new toys, colours, vibrations, nobbly bits to flashy lights he he

M

M-Ncpl

I love toys. and my husband loves to watch me using toys. My fav is the celebrator.

I also see another guy and he like to use a realistic dildo on me. I just sit back for the ride. those things, unlike you men, NEVER go soft! lol

V

===================
Nipple Rings

G

girl99

i keep breaking my toys :tearyeyed

must also buy some re-chargeable batteries

F

forgetful

i have an array of toys which i use to please the lady. the advantages are that i can stimulate multiple areas at the same time :)

S

silverado

My wife loves the rabbit vibe. I like to wear a cock ring which goes over my balls and cock.
I also like the glass dildo I bought. Initially for my wife but she didn't like it. So now I use it up my ass when I masturbate.

P

Pleasure Me

I like LELO vibes. The Gigi is great to hit the G-Spot and the Elise is an awesome large vibe. These are also re-chargeable.

The Doc Johnson rabbits are great too, esp with that extra Clit stim and being waterproof.

PM me if anyone wants any further details, I have an online toy store.

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
i keep breaking my toys :tearyeyed

must also buy some re-chargeable batteries

Hey Girl, you should look into the Lelo range, they are rechargable and come with something silly like a 5 year warranty. They are made by guys that started out doing pacemakers so there had to do things right of people would die. I got my wife the Nea for christmas, cause it was small and discrete for her to take away.

Oh and if you need someone to help you test them out... :p

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
I luv the vibrating bullets or eggs as they call them on the outside but then again I luv a pussy massage too LOL

H

happysharin

My wife has a few toys but she realy likes the one that inflates so she can have what ever size she wants

M

Miranda Fox

Men like to watch or use the vibrators on me.
Some men like to try the G spot male stimulator, the butt plug or the strap on.

The best one for me is the real deal your cock !

K

kezabell

i love toys got a big bag full.... really into whips and restraints at the moment