Quentin Tarantino's New Movie

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
I was happy to have won tickets to the premiere of Quentin Tarantino's 9th movie
Once upon a time in Hollywood.......

but i am going to listen to my mums advice which is " if you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all"

let me know what you think of it please .......

. 1.JPG

Logan VIP Perth

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
What a shame I usually love Tarantino movies tho sometimes they are a bit tricky to follow lol Dusk till Dawn? At least you won the tickets so not out of pocket hey? Silver linings? lol ;);):D

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh damn........saying nothing says it all.
I love Tarantino movies, all of them......so far. On my list for Sunday to check the this one out. :cool:

Alley W

Diamond Member
nice movie with the great piece of acting by Mr Dicaprio along with Brad Pitt, bit slow bit fast movie but 3hrs are worth it x

Pavlin13

Silver Member
I found it drew you in with typical Tarantino ending. I cant work out if I liked it or not but I did like Brad Pitts part in it and Leos was ok. Would have liked to have seen more of Margot Robbie in it (a lot more )

piagrayofficial

Raw Sensuality + Refined Elegance
Silver Member
I was happy to have won tickets to the premiere of Quentin Tarantino's 9th movie
Once upon a time in Hollywood.......

but i am going to listen to my mums advice which is " if you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all"

let me know what you think of it please .......

. View attachment 67300
Haven't seen it yet Lana, so will avoid reading comments for fear of spoilers, however I too am excited and interested to go and see it. Will post response to Q at a later date once I have seen this over the weekend x