• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Quentin Tarantino's New Movie

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I was happy to have won tickets to the premiere of Quentin Tarantino's 9th movie
Once upon a time in Hollywood.......

but i am going to listen to my mums advice which is " if you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all"

let me know what you think of it please .......

. 1.JPG

Logan VIP Perth

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
What a shame I usually love Tarantino movies tho sometimes they are a bit tricky to follow lol Dusk till Dawn? At least you won the tickets so not out of pocket hey? Silver linings? lol ;);):D

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh damn........saying nothing says it all.
I love Tarantino movies, all of them......so far. On my list for Sunday to check the this one out. :cool:

Alley W

Diamond Member
nice movie with the great piece of acting by Mr Dicaprio along with Brad Pitt, bit slow bit fast movie but 3hrs are worth it x

Pavlin13

Silver Member
I found it drew you in with typical Tarantino ending. I cant work out if I liked it or not but I did like Brad Pitts part in it and Leos was ok. Would have liked to have seen more of Margot Robbie in it (a lot more )

piagrayofficial

Raw Sensuality + Refined Elegance
Silver Member
I was happy to have won tickets to the premiere of Quentin Tarantino's 9th movie
Once upon a time in Hollywood.......

but i am going to listen to my mums advice which is " if you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all"

let me know what you think of it please .......

. View attachment 67300
Haven't seen it yet Lana, so will avoid reading comments for fear of spoilers, however I too am excited and interested to go and see it. Will post response to Q at a later date once I have seen this over the weekend x