• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Pussy Tastes Good?

feifei

Gold Member
I'm a big fan.
It is erotic, taste great and I love to see the reactions I get from the ladies. Especially when they squirt (not pissing)

It's always a good idea to ask what they like. Guide your head or give audio cue when you hit the right spot. I can go on as long as she wants me to. Add in some toys it can go for a long time.

A bit of health warning though.... don't go rimming her after she had a stomach flu. Recently contracted gastro after I gave a girl a nice rimming a few days after she had gastro. Yeah not pleasant few days after for me 🤮

GD123

Bronze Member
When you crave it, and the missus has issues about it... That's when you know you love it!

CDSC

Gold Member
One thing I often miss is the smell of actual pussy. You girls keep it clean and fragrant however the pheromone enriched natural fragrance is so utterly sexy. I suppose it's an occupational thing

Nina Stone

Gold Member
I'm always up for a tasting. I love it, and really cannot believe there are girls out there who won't let you do it for them. WTF??!! Also, the number of times I've heard women moan because their partners won't do it. Sad, they don't know what they're missing.

I actually enjoy bringing a woman to orgasm through oral more than I do the other way.
You sound like my kind of man. I once dated a bloke who wouldn’t do it. Never again.

CDSC

Gold Member
Sadly with the levels of hygiene imposed on us all nowadays the womanly fragrance of a pussy is usually missing so fresh ... but missing all those lovely phrenomes (Nb spelling). Good old moist essay replaced by many lubes lol .

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Thanks a lot, everyone for your replies, more info and experiences would be great.
I am keen to read and reply to lovers.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Nothing better than the musky wet aroma of pussy mmmm. Umm . Yum. When you get to push ya nose into her panties and blow hot air directly on her twat through her panties and she squirms and wiggles as you push harder with a few nibbles and mouthing her.
Love that kind Of feelings you get knowing the wonderful girl is all so enjoying herself as you slowly get your tongue just along the edge of the pantie line and lick long strokes up and down. Mmmm.
Yes there is know dout about it. Pussy is best for eating and licking every the time you can get the opportunity.
Blow a few raspberries on her twat just to get a few vibrations going. A few giggles 😄 and a good licking makes for a wonderful time. Having a good girl who is happy to kiss and taste herself as well is really really good.
I have not met many girls who don't like a good hard licking .

Nev

Gold Member
Depends. Some people have sensory issues that make moist foreplay difficult. If these people (like autistic me) are also socially inept, we might only have sex with Ms Palmer or professionals.

The nature of this forum may make people like me far more common here than in the general population.

Sex workers please, is this true or am I just over-generalising? Thanks.