• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Punters Start your EnGINES!! 1 Min to Midnight!!

A

Annoyance

It's time Boys... time to show the ladies, how much we miss them.

A

Annoyance

On the 6th of June Forecast is very heavy showers indoors, with a possible wet floors in certain parts of the state.
Possible flooding in some suburbs.

Showers should ease by Monday.

sircurious

Legend Member
Just did a walk along Hay Street from East Perth into the city. While all the AMP's were open they were extremely short staffed. I came across one gent who alerted me that he had gone past all of them and were all being operated by one lady. It would seem many of the ladies have gone back home and with the hard border in place are finding it difficult to return. While we might consider them as 'essential workers', I'm not sure the State Government would consider them to be.

A

Annoyance

That would be been expected considering most ladies would want to spent time with their families in these dire times. We'll need a week or 2 to gather intel again, to see who's left and where's good to go.

The ones probably left behind atm are the older ladies of the industry, that and till locanto and other site have new adverts to them.