Problems with Audio & Vidoes

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
Can I suggest a seperate selfie gallery underneath profiles also ( for videos and photos)? X

The current gallery only can fit 12 items ( including videos and audio) which is a shame because I know its not just myself that has alot of photos and videos they'd love to put up on their profiles xx

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Can I suggest a seperate selfie gallery underneath profiles also ( for videos and photos)? X

The current gallery only can fit 12 items ( including videos and audio) which is a shame because I know its not just myself that has alot of photos and videos they'd love to put up on their profiles xx
You can over do it as wel. I think. But only Mrs Langtrees would know vest on that. How are you well ,Miss mischief. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ xx

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I am thinking on it but to many photos are a pain. I am trying to build a storage box for the ladies that will hold up to 100 pieces of media.
We are the only site that will allow the ladies to access their profile if it is non active all the rest make you pay for own content.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

I did consider this, but mobile users are 85% very limited space, so I opted for 12 pieces in the Profile Gallery; you can hold 50 plus images & media in your approved gallery.
One thing Langtrees.com promises is to never lock you out of your own admin if your profile expires. I believe the content belongs to the advertiser and they should always be able to access their own admin.